Nathaniel X reader

Alrighty so~ I wrote a Nate X reader because I thought that's what was requested, and I forgot Nate's grandfathers name is a longer versions of his. So here it is~ P.S just after Nathaniel learnt about wicked yokai, and I decided to make it a really cliché story, sorry.

No body's pov: Y/N was walking down the street's of the town with his/her shopping in hand, he/she was waking past an alley when an invisible force pushed her. He/She got up and heard an evil laughing, "W-who's there?!" Y/N asked shocked and confused, "My my, normally humans run in fear of being pushed by a ghost." I very deep and whispery voice spoke, "Yeah, I'm surprised a Kid had the nerves to speak up to us." another one said but in a much higher voice. "Sh-show yourselves!" Y/N tried to yell without showing his/her fear. With those words, a long, floating, snake-like, black, blood red eyes, Smokey being appeared in front of him/her, and another smaller being who looked like a psychotic rabbit, with short black hair and the same blood red eyes, appeared beside it. "So~ cute! a human trying to sound brave~." the rabbit one said, "Indeed, but all those who show such foolishness in front of us should be punished!" the snake one spoke. "*hehe* Yes indeed!" with that said the two started to come closer to Y/N, he/she moved back, the snake one looked ready to pounce, but before it did, a boy wearing sunglasses and a dark blue scarf covering his mouth, jumped in and hit the being with a stick which was covered in a red/orange substance. He smacked the being with the stick and it disappeared. "How dare a little brat like you do something like this?!" the rabid rabbit (*hehe*) yelled. "I did it because, I AM MOXIMOUS N!" the boy yelled before chasing the evil rabbit with the stick. "UGH, Fine, just wait until Dame Deadtime hears about you, you'll have your head on a platter in seconds." with that the being puffed into smoke and disappeared. "You okay?" the boy asked Y/N, "y-yeah fine. Who are you?" Y/N asked the boy, "I yelled it, It's Moximous N." he said with a voice that sounded like he was grinning. "Yeah, but what's your real name?" Y/N asked, "Um, that must not be spoken, I must leave now. Bye!" with that he was off. "Wait will I see you again?" Y/N asked him, "If your in trouble.", Y/N swore he/she could feel him wink at him/her. Y/N picked up his/her things and went home, not telling anyone what just happened. He/she went to bed only to dream of the shaded warrior.

The End~

450 words not including these one's, nice! Hope you guy's don't mind the shortness, and the cliché's. Next Unkaind, the snake female wicked yokai. BYE~!