Swelterrier X Blizzaria- Loving memories~

Part 2~

Swelterrier's pov: I walked Blizzaria home, "This is my house?" "Yep, you built it with some help from your friends." "I see." We walked in, "Does it ring a bell?" "Sorry, not really." "D-don't be sorry. It's not your fault." I said, some guilt still in my gut for what had happened. "S-so, I don't know the layout of your house so I'll give you a tour and, just have to see upon appearances what room's what." She nodded and went around the corner, "Here's the kitchen." She said with the happy tone I love. I walked to her to see a small counter and a fridge next to it. "Yep, definitely a kitchen." I said walking to her. "I wonder where my room is, I kinda want to take a nap." "I'll help." We walked around the house in search for her bedroom. I found the bathroom, small lounge, and a laundry. "HERE IT IS~" She yelled happily from the hall, I went to her to see her getting into bed and relaxing, she looked so Kawaii bundling up under her fluffy covers. "Well I'll see you tomorrow-" "You're leaving?" "Yeah, well I have a home myself, and I-" "Please stay doggie, I want you too." "R-really?" I said blushing, she nodded "You're the only face I remember and I want somebody here when I wake up." "YOU REMEMBER?!" I said running to her side, "Kinda, I mean you looked familiar and right now you're my only friend." "I-I-" "Please~" She said with puppy dog eye's, "Fine. I can't leave you here." "Yay~" she said hugging me as I blushed madly. "I'll get an extra blanket." "Yu can sleep on the bed with me." She said innocently. "Oh umm-" "Come on." She said patting the spot next to her. I blushed but nevertheless got on and she slept bundling up next to me.

Next morning....

Swelterrier's pov: I woke up to Blizzaria laying on my chest. I smiled and kissed her head, what can I say, she's adorable. However that stirred her enough to wake her up, "*Yawn* Morning Swelterrier." "Huh?!" I said jumping up, "You got my name?!" "Hmm? OH I DID!" "So you remember me?" "Yep, well, your name at least." "Good enough for me!" I said with a wide smile. We got out of the house and I took her around town, reminding her of people and sometimes needing to re-introduce her to some people, we almost ran into the fire clan though. I think it's best I make her stay away from them just wile she's in recovery. "Hey Swelterrier." "Yeah Blizz?" "Can we get a snow cone, those sound nice." "Well they are your favourite food." "Really?" I nod, "I'll get you one." I take her to the small stand selling snow cones and buy her one. She ate happily as I was telling Nate, Whisper and Jibanyan the story. As we departed Berserker was heading our way, if I turn now he'll know I'm avoiding him. "SWELTERRIER?!" I heard him yell accusingly. "H-hi Berserker." I said kind of getting Blizzaria behind me. "What re you doing with her?!" "Oh Hi~ Are you an old friend?" She said innocently "Friend?" he laughed sarcastically "With you? NEVER!" "S-sorry." she said hiding behind me and grabbing my hand, "Swelterrier, what is she doing to you? Are you hurt? Did SHE hurt you? If so..." He pulled his katana out menacingly. "No!" I yelled at him as I forced him to put it back in his seethe. "What?" "Look, the day you threatened her she ran away, she bumped into Badude and he knocked her out. Now she has memory loss and she doesn't remember what happened." He had a somewhat shocked look on his face "I-I-" "Look, just don't hurt her okay." He seemed to process the info laid upon him. I looked back to find her, "Where'd she go?".

(FYI-She ran away when Berserker pulled out his katany Ca-Katana.)

Blizzaria's pov: I ran, I had to. I hid in a bush to get away from that yokai, I mean he threatened my life and for what reason? I sobbed as I just wanted to remember. "Blizzaria!" I heard Swelterrier yell, I stayed quite. "Where are you?" I heard him approach, I sit stiff as a rock. "hey..." He said inevitably finding me. "Go away..." I said between sob's. "Please, he didn't mean it." He rubbed my back comfortingly. I laid my head on his chest, he patted my head, how much he's done for me, how I felt my heart race for him to keep me in his hold, "Swelterrier." "Yes Blizz?" "Did I love anyone?" "Not from what I knew.." he said with a slight hesitation, "Well..." I leaned in closer to his face which was now a even redder hue, "I love you~" I said lovingly, our lips connected and I felt the heat radiate off of him more than usual. I was sad to part for air, "I-I love you to." He said hugging me in the sweetest embrace he could muster, I laid there with him until sunset came. "We should go back." He said still holding me while standing up, we left and I anticipated sleeping in his embrace.

Swelterrier's pov: I got Blizzaria back home and we fell asleep together. "Night~" She said yawning, "Good night," she nodded off and I kissed her head, "My love~...".

No ones pov: Swelterrier helped Blizzaria with her memory (with the help of friends) for the next few months, it may not have been what it was, but it still allowed Swelterrier into her heart, and that made it all the more worthwhile.

The end~

Welp, there ya'll go peep's. bye....