Timidevil X reader

Requested god-knows-when. Enjoy~ P.S.

Timidevil's pov: I was walking around Springdale, well mostly hiding in it, Y/N was trying to take me to the shops with them. He/She knew of my shyness, but they wanted to get me out of my comfort zone. I just ran away with them chasing after me, now I'm here, hiding in a bush away from Y/N. "HEY TIMIDEVIL!~" Oh no, he/she found me. Y/N was walking around the bushes trying to find me, he/she eventually found me hiding in the bushes. Y/N had a worried look and crawled into the bushes with me. I just backed away, "Hey, I'm sorry for frightening you. You don't have to go with me." "Okay..." We stayed silent, "Why did you want me to go with you?" I asked.

Y/N's pov: He asked me why I wanted him to go with me, I blushed as I knew my own answer "Because I wanted to spend more time with you." now it was his turn to blush "R-really?" "yeah." he looked at the ground, then back at me, "Maybe we could watch a movie instead... at home." I suggested. His eyes lit up and he hugged me, I blushed and hugged back. We got out of the bushes with a million weird looks and walked back to my house for a movie night. We watched (insert movie, tell me in the comments) had popcorn, skittles, and ice cream. After the movie we fell asleep on the couch, in the middle of the night I woke up. I was leaning on Timidevil's shoulder, I kissed his cheek, "I love you~" I ever so quietly whispered, he mumbled my name in his sleep. I blushed and fell back into the dream world.

The end~

Sorry if it's short, and cheesy, Hope you enjoyed and I'll see you Lad's and Lass's in the next one shot.