Arachnus X Arachnia Lemon 0///0

Requested by Wolfkillers, I still believe they are cousins but in this story, they are not. I'm sorry there is very little build up to the sourly Lemon of this story. Oh and this is a different world, as you know I ship Arachnus with Smogmella and made a story for them, this is a different world in which that did not happen! Enjoy~

No one's pov: It was a lovely summer's day and Arachnus was hanging around with Arachnia outside, although Arachnia was being very quite which is not normal for herself, "What's wrong Arachnia?" Arachnus asked the pretty much female version of him (sorry I had to say it!), Arachnia looked at him "Sorry I'm just bored is all." she replied "Well you want to do something?" Arachnus asked her again. Arachnia had a very lustful idea in her head, she had loved the lord ever since they met, she fell for him hard and fast, and she knew of the stress Arachnus must get if he's a general (Still in the time of war). She walked inside, Arachnus confused followed her in. As soon as he had closed the door Arahnia wasted no time showing her feelings. As her lips were on his he kind of froze and just went with it. In his mind it wouldn't hurt going out with Arachnia, although Arachnia was planning on more than just showing her feelings.

LEMON TIME, get the blender out we're making lemonade, and some really sour one's too. Close your eye's children, don't let the lemon juice get in them!

No ones pov: (It's practically all gonna be third person...) Arachnia was pleased Arachnus didn't push her away, if anything he deepened their kiss. Arachnia had other thing's to do though, more fun things... She put her hand on his crotch making him flinch with surprise, but as she rubbed he was more shaking from a new pleasure taking over his body. She began to release Arachnus from the grasp of her lips and he took a deep breath to stop from moaning. He didn't even notice himself getting excited and him making a tent. When he noticed he let out a small moan, Arachnia seeing this as an opportunity to get more comfy. She left him at the door as she walked to his room with an *I dare you to catch me* kind of look. He felt himself being led into her web as he followed her quickly in order to try his best to get dominance in this... session. As soon as they got inside he grabbed her from behind and pushed her on the bed him laying on her back and him on top, he rubbed her waist earning a moan, he felt glee in himself being able to do that to her, little did he know this was trick to get him distracted. As he was growing harder by the minute just hearing her pleasure vocalised, Arachnia took the chance to flip them over so she was on top. Arachnia first slid down his body to where her face was close to his very hard friend, she licked it through to cloth, he felt almost nothing which was disapointment on both sides, she then sucked on him through the clothes, which to her happiness earned her a moan from her partner. She proceeded to slide back up and ride him through their clothes, even this set Arachnus off the edge as he felt himself going over the edge, before he could he felt tugging at his clothes, seeing it was Arachnia doing it, he obliged and removed his top and Arachnia did they same. When Arachnus was done he saw Arachnia still with a bra, he did her a favour and gladly took it off for her. Arachnus took the sight before him as Arachnia shyly hid herself by hiding them behind her arms, Arachnus lovingly rubbed her arms and shoulders, she removed her arms and moved to rubbing her bare chest, she moaned when he pinch her nipples. She tried to keep allowing him to do so whilst she took his and her Hakama's off, they were both left in only socks. Arachnus grew the courage to look at her ass and noticed how lovely it looked, he couldn't help but put his hand's there, and he refused to move them once he felt the smoothness. This was Arachnia's first time, but she couldn't give less of a shit right now, she was with her Arachnus, what more could she want. "Can I ask my Lord to be gentle?" She asked in a very seductive tone, "Your first time my dear?" Arachnia only nodded "Well it seem's I'm on partially in control sadly, for now do as you wish." Arachnia giigled in response, "Don't think this position will last the whole time Arachnia." Arachnus said trying to get his point across, She gave him a look like *Sure, sure*. She began teasing his cock preparing for the pain she knew to come with this activity. She finally slid down and took it slow, almost to slow for Arachnus but he knew this pace wasn't forever, he knew she would eventually be slammed by him, whether it was her on top or not. She was was screaming as she was only taking in his tip and was already to much. She got used to it and slightly screamed more when she took more in, she was only half way through to getting it all. Arachnus tried to help by holding her up by the ass, that kind of helped, but she then decided to get it over and done with. She went through the pain to get it all in her, Arachnus was pleased a hell of a lot by this. Just feeling her tightness was enough for him, he was even closer when he felt her move up and down on him with her moans filling the room. She was still keeping it at a calm pace, but gradually picked up pace, soon enough she was slamming herself onto him, they both had faces of pure bliss plastered on them. Arachnus was done being the submissive one, in a very loud moan, he flipped them over so he was now on top, Arachnia frowned at this being the case, but decided she'd see what he could do for her. He instantly began slamming in her at inhuman speed, all that was heard were their moans and panting. She was close to climaxing, but once Arachnus had gotten used to the feeling, he was just beginning. Arachnia finally went over the edge and let out all of her juices on Arachnus's still very erect dick. He allowed to juices to flow out as he pulled out for a few seconds, as soon as it was all gone he just slammed back in her. After about another 10 minutes, they both felt close. Just as they were about to cum, they screamed each other's name, "ARCHNUS~!" "ARACHNIA~!".As soon as he had done filling hr with his seed, he fell beside's her on the bed. Still panting they started to cuddle, Arachnus kissing her head.

Alright it's kind of over,children you may open your eyes.

No one's pov(still): As they were cuddling, Arachnia spoke up, "Arachnus~" She said in her sickly sweet voice. "Yes my dear?" Arachnus answered beginning to feel his eye lids close with a demand to do so, "You do know you filled me with your seed right?" "I suppose, what of it?" "Imagine what happen's when you put a seed in a pot with dirt." "A seed grow's into whatever the seed was mean to become." He stated rather blankly, still tired "Yeah,and imagine that seed being from two type's of plant's, what grow's from that?" "Whatever genes are carried from both of the plant's, It makes a tiny clone of the mixture from both plant's." "Exactly~" with that Arachnia snuggled up to Arachnus even more and fell asleep. Arachnus was only left to wonder what that was about, he fell into a deep slumber, right next to a tiny being being formed as we speak.

Wow it's done! Man does Arachnus not know a thing about the birds and bee's? I don't know why I decided to make it so that Arachnus and Arachnia have a kid in the end, I just was thinking of what it would look like if they had a child, then bam it's in the story. Tell me if you guy's like it. Personally I ship Arachnus with Smogmella, but hey, it was a request. PEACE~!