Komosan X Jibanyan PART 2~

YAY, PART 2 is here!~ I hope you like it.

Komosan's pov: I was walking back to the stores where me and Jibanyan meet. Little did he know I had a gift for him. I got these tickets for Next HarMEOWny from a friend who won them. He gave them to me when I asked, saying he didn't want them. I had two, PERFECT! I saw Jibanyan sitting on a bench eating a Choco-bar. "Hi Jibanyan, they finally had Choco-bars?" "Yep, I've already eaten 20." "Oh my. Here, I have a surprise for you." "Really?" He said walking up to me looking like a child on Christmas morning. I showed him the tickets and he ran around me yelling Thankyou over and over. I passed him one, "The concerts tonight right? I'll see you there then." "Alright, thankyou again~" "Welcome." He ran up and hugged me, it was... warm. I hugged back, I was disappointed when he stopped. He waved as he walked home, I couldn't wait for tonight.

Time skip to night...

Jibanyan's pov: I told Nyate where I was going, he didn't mind. I finally got to the concert and waited for Komosan. He was here finally. I ran over to him and hugged him, "You made it!" "Of course." I stopped hugging him and I saw he was blushing, "Well let's go in." "Right." We walked in. There was a huge stage and you could see some of the staff setting up micro phones. There were chairs in the back and a standing/dancing space in front of the stage. We sat down on the chairs first but I planned to later on dance at the front. Komosan said he'd just sit down and listen. The spotlights turned on and the group walked on stage, Everyone including me, cheered "NEXTHARMEOWNY~!" I walked up to the dancing front along with quite a few others. They played their song.

Komosan's pov: I saw Jibanyan dancing his heart out, perfectly matching the girls moves. I thought that he actually looked really cute dancing... wait, why'd I think that? I just kept watching him dance to Next HarMEOWny, he looked at me and ran up to me, he grabbed my arm and took me to where everyone was dancing. I blushed as he span around and put out his hand for me? I took it and he span me around, I felt dizzy but I was still able to focus on Jibanyan. I danced with him, and it was a lot of fun. I fell over and he helped me up, I blushed as the pop group sang a slow song, and me and Jibanyan slow danced. I held him in a blissful embrace as we made a box motion. I felt calm again, enjoying the moment....

Time skip....

Jibanyan's pov: Sadly the concert ended, me and Komosan walked out of the area. I felt my hand becoming warm, I looked at it, Komosan was holding it? He seemed to look away but his face was noticeably pink. I was about to pull away, when a sense of.... passion, fell upon me. I leaned closer to him and held his hand as well. He looked at me with shock, but then smiled, I smiled back, I saw Nate's house though. We got to the door and we said goodbye, I don't know why, I kissed his cheek, he blushed madly. "Thanks for tonyight." He nodded still blushing. I walked inside and waved him goodbye, he waved as well and I went to bed. Nate and Whisper asked me how the concert was, I wasn't even thinking about that, more about Komosan..... I hope I'll see him tomorrow.

I'll see y'all nyext time~