Frostina X Blazion Part 2 LEMON!

Alright so this is part 2 of the Frostina X Blazion ship. Let's continue shall we. Also I'm just going to get right to the point.

Frostina's pov: I was lying on my bed, Blazion next to me with my head on his chest. It was about midnight but I couldn't sleep, I looked up at my sleeping lover hoping to fall asleep with his warmth. I heard him mumble in his sleep, I heard him call my name while drooling, I blushed from the fact that he was dreaming of me.

*HEHEHE* LEMON~

Frostina's pov: I rested my head back down on his chest, what I saw made me blush like a rose, his pant's had made a tent. I was nervous about hat to do, should I wake him up? I mean he was having a wet dream in the same bed as me! I then got an idea. I rubbed it, that caused him to ever so softly moan in his sleep. I rubbed it more and more, I then took his pant's off. It was bigger than expected, his member was also twitching. I gave the head a lick, he moaned a bit louder. I began sucking on it, taking in as much as possible. Soon enough Blazion came, of course the sensation woke him up to the sight of his lover with his semen all over my face.

No one's pov: "F-frostina?!?! What are you doing?!" "I heard you saying my name in your sleep, then I saw your little friend just desperate for attention, so I gave him some." Frostina replied lust filled every word. Blazion, liking where this is heading, decided to give her some treatment as well. He got up, kissed Frostina, and laid her down him on top. "How about I help you." He said finishing the kiss still tasting his own juice. "That'd be nice." Frostina agreed, Blazion went ahead and took her robe, kimono and underwear. I just sat for a second looking at her naked body. He bent down and ate her out, his tongue lapped her juices as his ear's pick up on her heavenly moan's. He felt himself ready again, he stopped just after she was about to finish, "Please be gentle." "I will." he replied as his tip touched her womanhood. He entered and hissed as Frostina clawed his back, she relaxed and felt pleasure take over. "Faster! HARDER!" She yelled begging for him to do so, he complied and went at in-yokai speed's (get it?). He was so close, so was she. "PLEASE FASTER! HARDER!" She begged trying to get the most out of it, he was oh so close. He went as fast as possible, as hard as possible. "FROSTINA!" "BLAZION!" he came deep into her and grunted at the sudden stop of pleasure. They just kept their position revelling in the after-glow. He finally got out and fell next to her, she cuddled with him and fell asleep with the truly meaningful "I love you~".

Time skip~

The next morning Blazion woke up, snuggled in a blanket. Remembering last night he smiled and reached for Frostina, he didn't find her. He got but realized he was still naked, he used the blanket as a sort towel to cover himself. He walked around and found her in the kitchen making toast, "Morning sleepyhead." She said with a smile "Morning." He walked up and hugged her from behind, she was wearing a plain light blue dressing gown. They had a good breakfast together and went on a to have a good day.

THE END~