Human Whisper X Fem Yokai Reader (lemon)

Requested by Neko-matsu~ ENJOY!~ Also avert eyes if you're allergic to some sour lemonade (also a human because then it's like having sex with a sperm cell, just saying) Sorry but no matter what you're wearing a dress.

Whispers pov: I was walking behind Nate and Jibanyan (stays a cat) as we walked in the woods of Springdale helping yokai as we do. I soon came across Y/N. The beautiful Yokai in which I had a secret relationship with, I mean I didn't really want tell something Jibanyan could laugh at me for (if he w- just go with it -_-) I watched her as she swayed to the music being played before us. "What's going on over there?" I heard Nate ask "I believe it's some yokai just enjoying a lovely summer evening in the forest. "Can we go?" "I'm sure we could join with the appropriate manners used and-" I looked at them to see nobody. I looked towards the party to see Nate and Jibanyan already enjoying themselves. I sighed in annoyance but looked towards Y/N. She noticed me and waved me over, how could I say no? I walked over and greeted her, "Hello M 'lady." I said in a sexy French accent (wow....) "Evening Good sire." she said bowing. I looked to Nate and Jibanyan, Jibanyan eating and Nate chatting, so I decided to grab Y/N's hand and kiss it gently. The motion made her blush which made my heart skip a beat. "May I have this dance?" I said with a small smile, "Of course." she said. I walked her a bit away to not be seen by any of the two, she knew and complied by bringing me to the back of the crowd, more dancing space to. We started dancing as I twirled her around, dipping her while stealing a quick kiss. She laughed and kept at it, every now and then getting a kiss or a heart melting smile from her perfect face (you're perfect the way you are. Don't listen to those fools who say otherwise danmit!). We eventually got so caught up in dancing we got deep into the forest. "Hmm? We should return." "But it's a lovely evening and now we're alone." Y/N said with a smile and kiss to my cheek, Enma did she know how to convince me. We kept dancing and as I went to do another dip we tripped, I landed softly however. I got up to see I landed on her chest. I tried moving off until two arms wrapped around me head to keep me there. "Y/N?" "Mmmm?" "Can you let go?" I said muffled by her chest 'which FYI was making me blush crazily'. "Nope!" "I can't breath." I said trying not to suffocate. She let go and allowed to catch my breath. "Geez I lmost died." "We're yokai, we're already dead." "Touché" I kissed her  bit roughly "How would you like to spend this night of the afterlife?" I said with my sexiest grin I could muster.

(lemon~)

Y/N's pov: I looked up at my lover who's lust could easily be seen in his face. We kissed until he licked my bottom lip, I denied him entrance which caused him to growl and tightly squeeze my ass, I gasped allowing him to explore my mouth. I moaned in the kiss whenever our tongues contacted one another. I think Whipser got bored as he started to pull up my dress and rubbed me over my underwear. I moaned at his touch which only served to push him on further. Whisper pulled the rest of the dress off leaving me in only my bra and panties. We were lucky it was a summer night so it wasn't cold, not that that'd be a problem soon though. I tugged on his white tux as he gladly took it off along with his shirt and I saw his mildly toned chest. He then began unbuckling his pants and I saw the bulge that just formed in his underwear. I gently rubbed it making Whisper gasp a bit at the unfamiliar touch. he moaned a bit as I rubbed him underneath the cloth, he let out a big gasp as I put my hand in his underwear and pumped his now very hard member. "Y-Y/N, if you do that I-I'll-" "You can come whenever you'd like Whisper." I said reassuring him. Sure enough only a few minutes later he came on my hand, "Save some will you Whisper." I said with a giggly grin. He hugged me and pulled me onto his lap. Now my legs were around his waist helping to hold me up, whilst he held my waist was sitting cross legged. "Now let's get rid of these." he said unclasping my bra, my nipples turning hard from the sudden contact with air. Whisper sucked on one while he fondled the other. "W-whisper!" I said shocked at how dirty the yokai butler could be. I took off my panties while he enjoyed my breast and rubbed my now wet pussy against his hardening dick. "Whisper~ I-I want it in me." "Go ahead." he said looking up at me with an awaiting grin. I slowly lowered myself onto him, it not being my first time I was able to get on no problem, but it had been awhile and he stretched me out. "Ahhh~" "Y-Y/N, god you're still so tight." he spoke in a whisper (:3) in my ear, "You're so big." I began to move causing us to moan in delight. I decided to tease him by going slowly, "Y/N?" "Yes Whisper." "Something wrong?" "No, why?" "You're going super slow." "Just testing you~" "Great." He gave a slightly frustrated moan, he tried moving but I stopped him, "No thrusting." I said teasingly and he sat as still as possible, his leg twitched in anticipation, "Not yet." I said, and his body probably begged him to go against me and thrust like his life depended on it (even though we discussed they're already dead). "P-please." whisper panted out, "Nope." now even I was getting antsy at the slow pace, so I decided to surprise him. I went painfully slow up and down on him for about 5 more times, then I did a relly hard and fast thrust which caused us both to moan out in pleasure. "Y/N~ I'm gonna~" he was trying to hold back, yet so was I, "Lets come together." I said and we both thrust as hard as we could for the next few seconds. We both came with the loudest moans ever and just sat their for a moment letting the afterglow sink in. "Th-that was amazing." Whisper panted, "Hope nobody heard us." "I think we were to deep in the forest." he exclaimed. I got off and we both got dressed. It was dark and when he realised this he pulled me into a quick but passionate kiss then ran off saying he had to get back to Nate and Jibanyan. I understood and sighed dreamily as the butler ran off in search of the boy.

Nobody's pov: "Whisper, we were just about to leave. Where were you?" "Hmm? O-oh, just chatting with an old friend." Whisper lied, sweating hoping Nate wouldn't know what had happened. They walked home and fell asleep. Whisper dreaming of how he and Y/N met.

END~