JibaKoma X Reader fluff

Requested by Ramunebunni, enjoy~ Also for now on every fusion yokai that gets requested, its in a universe in which it is its own being. Carry on.

Jibakoma's pov: I was in the small cabin like house that I call home. I was lounging around waiting Y/N to come over. He/She and I had been dating for a few months now, and tonight was date night. Just a movie at my house was planned, nothing fancy. I bought popcorn, chocolate, and three movies to enjoy. Finally I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to find Y/N with a small plastic bag and a beautiful smile. "Hi Y/N." "Hi hun." he/she came in and we sat on the couch, She opened the plastic bag to bring out some drinks. I turned on one movie and we were falling asleep halfway through. "God this is boring." Y/N said with a monotone face. "I know right. I thought it'd be good." "Wanna try another one?" he/she asked, "Yeah, this one is boring." I got up and put in another one. We watched it..... and fell asleep, it was so boring~ I saw Y/N using me for a pillow, I kissed his/her head, "I love you Jibakoma." they said sleepily. "Love you to Y/N." I fell asleep using Y/N as a blanket.

End~

Sorry it's so short, I just fought it'd be cute.