Komojiro x male reader

Requested by sanspinkiepootheyokai, god a mouthful, I will make a male and female version, and your the size of him, enjoy~

No body's pov: Y/N had been the boyfriend of Komojiro for a while now, about 4 months. This fact led to Komojiro talking to Komosan, his brother, about proposing. He of course encouraged his brother to do so as did all the others when Komosan told them, against Komojiro's wishes. So, one night he took Y/N to a nice cafe, They ordered, and after eating komojiro, asked. Y/N was thrilled at the proposal and said yes! Komojiro celebrated with a drink and walked home happily holding hand's. When home, they had more to drink, LOT'S to drink. So much they got drunk, but they were happy.

Komojiro's pov: I held Y/N's hand and kissed it lovingly "I love you~" "I love you too my dear." Y/N said with a smile that could melt heart's.

LEMON LEMON LEMON~

Komojiro's pov: I tackled Y/N to the ground and kissed his neck. He hugged my form as I attacked my lovers neck. I felt him wriggle under my body and contact, well... caused me to get excited. I'd never done this, so my first time would be with Y/N. "Komojiro?" "Yeah?" "Is that what I think it is?" "What?" I said with a cheeky tone, Y/N grabbed my now erect friend "Gah, don't just grab it!" "*hehe* Sorry." He let go, "D-don't let it go either." I said pleadingly. "*Chuckle* So, like this?" he proceeded to pump my now throbbing member. I gasp and moaned as it felt so good. "H-harder." I said then Y/N went faster, I moaned. I felt Y/N grab my paw and move it to his. We both rubbed off each other and moaned, a lot. Eventually I moved closer and we rubbed our dicks together, sending shock waves of pleasure around my entire body. I was close, so was Y/N, we eventually came and were panting. He got erect surprisingly quickly and got on top, "Can I?" "S-sure, be gentle." "Of course." He put the tip on my ass, he then slowly shoved it in making me slightly scream. "Y-you can move." he slowly went in and out, allowing my dick to become erect as well. He went faster as I pumped myself to the point of total bliss. I came the same time as him and it filled me to the brim. "Y/N~" I panted out as he pulled out. "Yeah?" "You were amazing!" "Thanks" He said. We slept then, naked and steamy. I woke up, sore and drowsy, yet holding Y/N's hand, seeing the engagement ring.

The end~

The female version will come soon