Komane X Fem reader (lemon)

Requested by JemilleMaeDelaCruz, Enjoy!~ You are a yokai the size of a human adult.

Y/N's pov: I was walking along the beach, I was about to go home so I wanted to get a snack before hand. However I needed to get home quickly, so I went home and I kept walking. I was walking around the beach wen I saw Komane. I walked up to him to say hi "Hi Komane." "Oh, Y/N, I was just looking for you." "What'cha need?" "I need to show you something, can we go to your house?" "Okay..." I said wondering what it was he wanted to show me. We walked to my house and went inside. "H-here." "What's this?" I grabbed the piece of paper in his hand. I opened it and it was a beautiful patterned heart with the words "please go on a date with me." I cried a bit from happiness  "YES!" I cried out always having a crush on Komane, "REALLY!?" I nodded and hugged him tight. He blushed and then made plans. It was supposed to be tonight and we'd go to a restaurant near the beach. I was wearing my F/C dress with my hair up in a F/H/S (favorite hair style), I saw Komane and he was wearing a simple black bow tie. "You look handsome." I said walking up to him "Oh, thank you. You look beautiful." I saw him look me up and down, "Thanks." we sat down at a table across from each other. We talked and ate, I got some F/F (favorite food) and Komane got some Stew (IDK).

Dinner time skipping...

Y/N's pov: After dinner we ended up walking on the beach in the moonlight, we sat down near a small cove of the beach. "Hey Y/N." "Yeah?" "Do wanna go in the cove, might be fun." "Sure!" (I'm sure all you readers know where this is going, it says it in the title). We walked in and it was pretty cool. It didn't smell like seaweed, more like an ocean breeze. "Y/N." "Yes Komane?" I turned and Komane hugged me, but that caused him to push his head in my breast. I blushed and hugged back pushing his head closer to my chest. "I love you." "I love you too Komane." We stayed like that for a few minutes, he pulled back and leaned into my face. we shared our first passionate kiss together for what seemed like forever. We parted for air and rested on each others head, he leaned and now was laying on top of me, we kissed again now much more heated.

Time to make dat lemon juice...

Y/N's pov: He slid his hand/paw under my dress and rubbed my panties. I blushed and rubbed his crotch which was much more heated than before. I moaned when he fingered me through them and I felt something in my hand. I saw his now erect member throbbing in my hand, I made us sit up and I leaned over his crotch and started licking the tip "Y-y/N, if you keep doing that I-I'll." I took in some more, "Y/N~" Komane panted, I took in so much I almost gagged "Don't choke yourself." He said with caution, I started getting the rest with my hand and pumped his cock whilst I sucked on the tip. "Y/N, I think I'm gonna-" I felt something slimy and sticky rush into my mouth "C-cum." He said out of breath, I could only swallow so much and the rest I kept in my mouth and kissed Komane, so he could taste himself. We both moan whenever our tongues touched, "Y-Y/N~" "Komane~". He tugged on my dress and I took it off while he took my panties off. He took off his bowtie and crawled on me, "Be gentle." I said as I felt his member hit my thigh again, he nodded and pressed his tip against my clit. He ever so slowly slid in and I slightly screamed in pain, he kissed my tears away and stayed still until I nodded my head for him to move. He was slow and steady at the beginning until I asked him to go faster and harder. He went very fast pounding into my womb and giving me ultimate pleasure, he hit a particular spot, "AHHH! Komane, there, hit there again!~" I screamed and he obeyed, positioning himself to hit that one pot over and over making me see stars. "K-Komane, I'm gonna cum~" "Me too Y/N." "Please finish with me." I begged my partner, "Yes.". I felt his cock twitch in me being very close as I squizzed him with myself also being close to the edge (I actually don't know why woman do that when close to Cumming, I know it's weird but if you know why answer in the comments, just wanting some knowledge I'd rather not ask my parents, in advance, thanks). He tried getting in more thrusts as he was practically there, "Y/N! I'm CUMMING!~" "ME TOO!", he went really fast and then we both came together. We were stuck in the afterglow for about a minute until he pulled out and laid next to me. I put my head on his chest as we were about to fall asleep, until he pointed out we were still in a small cove on the beach. We both got dresses and he walked me home, that night he stayed over and we slept in the same bed, too tired to do it again, but in an embrace just the same. From then on we were together, and it didn't take long for people to notice either.

The End...

I'm so sorry I've taken so long to update, I had to go to court and stuff, Now I didn't do anything illegal it's just family crap that's only going on because a god-damn dama queen who isn't even MARRIED into the family (She's just the mum of my cousin) wants it too. Anyway~ I hoped you enjoyed, Soruka X reader X Noruka part 2 will be out soon enough, and also the other lemon which I can't be bothered looking he name up for now because I'm lazy and forgetful.

BYE!~