Nate X Reader

Requested by eeveelover99976. Enjoys beautiful/handsome people. You know the drill by now right? P.S. Y/H= Yokai or Human and YCNST/YW= You can naturally see them (as you're a yokai) or you use a yokai watch (If you's a human). You choose ;)

Nate's pov: I was walking to the shops as my mother had asked me to get some things, I saw a girl/boy there hanging around the side. I quickly went into the shop and came back out after buying my things, I still saw the boy/girl there but it seemed they were talking to someone, I looked only to see him/her talking to Walkappa. I was in shock, "Um h-hi Walkappa." I said trying to get the boys/girls attention as well, it worked. I saw they were a Y/H, with S/C skin and E/C eye/eye's. (only if your a human read this sentence) I saw they had a F/C yokai watch. I looked on as he/she waved at me, they walked with Walkappa over to me. "Hi Nate! You haven't met Y/N yet have you?" I shook my head no and looked at the boy/girl who put out there hand, I shook it as I felt how warm his/her hand was "Name's Y/N, and your Nate? Walkappa told me so much about you." he/she said with a smile, I blushed as I thought of how cute they were. I had finished my thought and looked at Walkappa "What'cha doing around here Nate?" Walkappa asked his beak turning into a smile. "Nothing much just groceries." I said showing my bags. I saw Lie-in-heart (In this story the whole King Enma incident didn't happen) run behind Y/N "Y/N, Nate, perfect there's a problem near the beach. Can you guys help?" I nodded as did Y/N and we ran to the beach.

Your pov: We ran to the beach and saw Slimander there attacking the yokai in the area. We ran towards him, "Slimander stop!" I yelled at him, He looked at me with the eye head (thingy) and he spoke "Ah Y/N just who I wanted to see, A Y/H running around defeating all my friends." "Sorry but they were practically destroying buildings and hurting others. Plus it's what I do." I said with a small smug grin, "You really do that?" Nate asked me, I looked at him "Yep, that's my job." He looked shocked, "Well as I did to your friends, I will defeat you too." He looked at me angrily.

One awesome fight later:

Your pov: We defeated him finally, me and Nate told the yokai who hid from the fight to come out now. They did and thanked us. "Hey Y/N!" I heard Nate running over to me, "Yeah?" I responded. "So you fight Evil Yokai for a living huh?" He asked "Yep, say your pretty good, If I need help again I'll call you." I said, his face went red for some reason.

Nate's pov: She said he/she would call me if they needed help again, I blushed at the fought of working with Y/N, something snapped me out of my thoughts, Walkappa was running towards us, "HEY NATE! YOU FORGOT YOUR GROCERIES!" He yelled as he was still far away, "Bye Y/N" I said and ran to meet Walkappa half way. I got my groceries back ad turned around, I saw Y/N was already gone and disappointed I walked home. I got home to my Mum sitting at the table. "What took you so long?" She asked "Just traffic, couldn't cross to many roads with it all," I said coming up with an excuse. "Oh well, just put the groceries up on the bench for me please." She said as I did so, I then walked to my room to be greeted by Whisper and a sleeping Jibanyan. I just relaxed on my bed talking to Whisper and the Jibanyan for the rest of the day. I had since been seeing Y/N lot's now, being led to a new Yokai to defeat. And I didn't mind too much.

THE END~

Alrighty guys done, in a record of 3 days too. Hope you like and I will take any request, If you want an OC done, just tell me where to find the book there in and I shall write it. That's all, bye!