Swelterrier X Blizzaria- A mere memory

Requested by Frostina18 and venusaura, venusaura helped come up with the idea for this one (P.S Venusaura I made it just a tad bit different) , so I gave it the privilege of having a title, and she's in it (but she doesn't know until she reads this)~ Enjoy!

Blizzaria's pov: I was off to see the fire clan and check up on them, soon enough I'll be their friend! As I got their I saw a meeting going on, everyone seems to be yelling at Swelterrier. "HI!" I yelled making my present's known, "W-what, Blizzaria!? If You Don't MIND, we are having a meeting, get out!" Zerberker yelled "G-guy's, c'mon I was just being nice." "Well quit being nice! You practically- No you LITERRALLY torture us! Freezing us with your powers for what? To become friends? Well news flash we're never going to be friends! So leave us be and so help me if I catch you talking to one of us again!" Zerberker pointed on of his swords to my throat. I gulped and backed away, "I-I'm sorry, I didn't know what I did was really hurting you." "That's what makes it more painful." Blazion spoke. I felt tears well up as three of the others cornered me. I ran away full on tears streaming down my face, I wasn't making a noise, I was just crying. I hid behind a small shrub for a while, trying to calm down. Eventually I calmed down enough to stop tearing up and my heart rate was down. I walked out of the bushes still mentally cursing myself for my ignorance of the pain I inflicted on the fire clan. I told myself I was not to speak to one for the rest of my existence for my own safety. I walked along the street clearing my mind and making my way home. I happened to notice Swelterrier up north from me, Freezing (get it?) in place out of fear I suddenly and quickly switched directions taking the long way home. Along the way I saw Badude walking my way but he was still a bit far away. I knew enough to just look down and pass by him and no trouble was to come, however I heard my name being called, I looked back to see Swelterrier running towards me calling my name. I didn't want trouble so I ran away as quickly as possible, whilst doing so  ran into Badude, 'Oh no' I thought as I saw I made him drop what he was eating, ramen, I'm in for it now! "I-I'm so, so sorry Badude, I'll buy you another one, I pleaded with him. He stood up and I could see the look of rage even with his sunglasses on. I gulped as he yelled "You little! For Enma sakes that was the LAST ONE! There all gone now! Argh, YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT LITTLE FROST DEMON!" I cried as I saw him lift his bat up. I was too scared to move...... Everything just went black.

Swelterrier's pov: I saw Blizzaria (I accidently wrote frostina the first time) run away from me. I knew that she'd been somewhat mean to us, but I just knew she wasn't evil, I said that at the meeting and that's when they started yelling at me. When Zerberker threatened her life that's when I thought he'd gone to far. I needed to apologize to her for the rest of the clan and.... admit something. That's when I saw Badude walking along, bat in hand and with a bit of..... BLOOD?! I knew he was a Bully (and a dickhead) but I didn't know he used that thing for anymore than vandalising. I ran past him and to where saw Blizzaria, I first saw a spilt cup of Ramen, then I saw, "BLIZZARIA" I yelled going to her side as she laid on the ground motionless. "Blizzaria? Can you hear me?" She didn't do a thing, I checked her pulse (if yokai have them) and her breathing, she was alive but unconscious. I saw a bit of leaking blood from her head under her fringe "Did Badude do this?" I asked myself "Don't worry we'll get you to the doctor okay." I picked her up bridal style and took her to the yokai hospital.

Time skip....

Swelterrier's pov: "Doctor Venusaura (There you are!), is she okay?" "She should be fine." Dr Venusaura said, "However seems her skull was cracked a bit." I cringed at the thought. "I will bandage her head to allow it to heal faster (because Dr magic) and then we should wait until she awakens." I nodded and left the room, waiting in the well waiting room for her. I eventually fell asleep their and woke up to Dr Venusaura telling me she's up, I raced to her room and walked in more quietly then how I got there. "Blizzaria?" I said walking to her side, "H-hello, is that my name? Who are you?" the reality hit me hard, she'd lost her memory. "I-I'm so, so sorry Blizzaria." I said starting to sob, "Sorry for what, who are you? What happened?" "You've lost your memory dear." The Dr said walking in. I cried harder knowing it's partially my fault, her memory's of her friends are gone because of me. She rubbed my head, "Are you okay doggie?" "N-no, I'm sorry..." I said wiping my tears and holding her hand. "Well there is good news." "What is that?" I asked looking at the Dr, "Firstly, her head's healing well, should be good within a month, secondly, her brain has just had temporary memory loss, with the right treatment she should remember." I smiled so wide I felt my lips crack (not really) "Hear that Blizzaria, You're gonna be okay!" "So that is my name?" She said with a bit of confusion on her face. I nodded and looked at the doctor, "If you helped with her treatment, along with some other people who know about her, she should be A okay within a few month's. I was prepared for helping her anyway I can.

Part 1 of this story done.

*HAHAHAHAH* didn't see that one coming did you! Don't worry, it's only two part's, but yeah, Venusaura I hoped you liked being in it! Next one will be about her regaining memories and Swelterrier confessing. See you then~