NagiKae: Ch 1

HELLO! My name is Yanna~Chan! I love Nagisa X Kayano and I hope you love my story ENJOY!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Nagisa's POV:                                                                                                                                                                    
         I was sitting at home on the couch watching T.V thinking to myself "After the kiss Kayano has seemed to be ignoring me, I hope shes not mad at me." I picked up my phone to text her        

Nagisa: Hey Kayano! I wanted to know if you wanted to walk to school together!

Kayano: S-Sure do you want to talk to me about something?                                 

Nagisa:  Yea its kinda important so im gonna meet you in front of your house at 1:00!                        End of conversation

   I was in front of Kayano's house a few minuets late, I stood there and looked at my watch a few times until she came out "Hi Kayano! I'm sorry I'm late!" she stood next to me and put her head down as we started walking "K-Kayano are you okay?"

Kayano's POV:                                                                                                                                                                  I was in my room changing into my uniform when I got a text from Nagisa. I finished the chat with him in only a few minuets later "N-Nagisa want to walk to school together, I wonder what he wants to tell me?" after the whole kiss thing I didn't talk to Nagisa much I really like him but now its hard to be near him without blushing. I finished talking to myself and went down stairs as I waited for Nagisa, he arrived little late but I didn't mind.                                                                         .       "Hi Kayano!i'm sorry I'm late!" he looked as happy as ever but I was already turning red from seeing him so I put my head down and started walking besides him. I stayed quiet with my head down for a while but I guess Nagisa got worried "K-Kayano are you okay?" I tried to speak but I couldnt say much so I just smiled at him "I'm fine!'

 So this was much first chapter I hope you enjoyed i'm gonna try hard to get all my chapters out daily but if I don't then please forgive me  <('^')>                                                Thanks so much for reading!!!! XOXO -Yanna~Chan!