Nagikae Ch:7

So yea I had a few problems with the last book but I will try to be careful with this one okay, enjoy the chapter!

Nakamura's POV:

   Karma and I were talking to each other in the corner "Hey Karma do you think we can make Nagisa confess like this"Devil horns popped out of her head "I think so I mean he's already laying on her lap so that means he doesn't realize what hes doing!" I said as an eerie vibe appeared around us as we walked towards the rest of the class. "Hey guys I'm gonna go make snacks for everyone!" Kayano laid Nagisa down and went to the kitchen "Perfect timing! Hey Nagisa wake up!" I shock him violently with an innocent smile on my face "W-Whats going on?" He sat up as the blanket slid of his chest "First put your shirt back on!!!" Meg yelled, Nagisa grabbed his shirt hanging over the arm of the couch and put it on  There done. So what do you want?" He finished buttoning his shirt and looked at us pale and tired "So do you like Kayano!?" I asked "Karma you cant be so straight forward!" I yelled at Karma "Yes." Nagisa was serious but still had a tired look as he said this "WHAT!!!" everyone yelled, Karma and I recorded the whole conversation "I mean of coarse I like her she's my best friend she would make a man very happy one day, she took good care of me she cooks and she's so kind." He looked over at her in the kitchen and back at us "Well it sounds like you like her!" I claimed as my devil tail swayed "Yes as a friend she is important to me I don't want to ruin it." He looked drowsy like he wanted to say something but couldn't "Come on man your face says it, You love her!" Karma continued recording waiting for his reaction "Guys I know your taking advantage of me not realizing what I'm doing but I know whats going on here, so what if I like her it's her choice on who she likes. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to sleep in my room." He got up and walked upstairs only to turn around and see a surprised Kayano "D-Did he say what I think he said..." She clutched to plate of sweets as she blushed a bright red as I showed her the entire video.

   Kayano's POV:

   I sat on the couch as Nakamura and Karma showed me Nagisa's confession "H-He really said that he really l-likes me!?!" She was so bright we couldn't read her emotions "I think we should give them some space" Hinano said pulling in Nakamura's arm, They all stood up and left the house. I sat quietly on the couch till Nagisa came downstairs  "I thought you left with everyone else..." Nagisa said as he walked into the kitchen and grabbed two cups of tea "N-No I Stayed here to ask you something" He sat down next to me and handed me the water " If it's about the thing I said earlier I'm sorry..."  he looked down at his cup, I placed my hand on his "I-It's okay really!" I smiled as he looked at me "It's not okay what I said could possibly ruin our friendship." he looked away again "Stop saying that! you wont ruin our friendship cause I like you too!" I blushed and covered my mouth, I just wanted to cheer him up why did i say that. "R-Really!?" He looked at me looking happy and surprised "Y-Yes!" He smiled and I smiled back. "Kayano I'm glad I didn't ruin whatever this is" I giggled "It's a relationship" I kissed him on the cheek "I'll see you tomorrow, I'm gonna go home." I opened the door and Nagisa grabbed my arm before leaving "It's dark outside you can sleep in my bed I'll be on the couch" I closed the door as he pulled me into a kiss "Okay thanks Nagisa" I took off my shoes and waked to the stairs "T-Thanks Nagisa." I walked upstairs smiling as I went to bed.

   Hiya guys sorry they are getting shorter but I have this torture called School AHHH!!! So yea I will try my hardest to get chapters out but don't kill me when I don't I swear to the Fanfic GODS I will try

XOXO Yanna~Chan