Nagikae Ch:17

Wow 17! I'm pretty good at this writing thing if I had to bring this back and make to to 17. I'm not saying this is the last chapter I'm just really proud of myself and thankful to you guys.

Nagisa's POV:
The girls were out shopping for Kimonos so I decided to head home and get changed until it was time to go. I got home and went up to my room and changed into a blue hoodie and some shorts. "Still have some time untill I have to go." I sat on the couch and turned on the tv.

Kayano POV:
Nakamura and I were out shopping for a kimono when we ran into Okuda, Meg and Yukiko "Hey guys!" I waved as they walked over "Hi Kayano, hi Nakamura." Yukiko said. We talked for a bit while doing some shopping and we somehow conviced Okuda to get a purple kimono with a miniskirt "Perfect! Karma will love it!" Okuda blushed as Nakamura rambled on about how Karma would think she's so cute in it "A-are you sure?" I nodded tyring to get attention off me so I wasn't forced into a miniskirt. We all left with a new kimono, I got a peach one covered in pink flowers "I'm so excited!" Meg cheered, we walked to the festival and the guys were already waiting for us.

"Hi Kayano you look cute" Nagisa smiled, now that was cute. Nakamura barged in "Yea yea! Kayano looks cute but Karam! Look at Okuda!" she pushed Okuda forward "Nakamura why is Okuda in a miniskirt!" Nagisa yelled "Ya it doesn't seem like something she would wear." I replied "Ya but as soon as she said Karma would like it she was all over it!" Nakamura teased while pushing Karma and Okuda together "Is this true?" Karma looked at Nakamura "I-Its not! Kinda... Uhh lets just go!" I nodded, and we started walking around. I was holding Nagisa's hand while Okuda was more or less attached to Karma's arm so she wasn't taken away by the crowd, though it was amusing to watch Karma beat up three guys because they perpously lifter her skirt. Nagisa had to rush over and explain to security what happened as I sat on a bench watching the whole predicament. Nagisa walked back over while rubbing the back of his head "Yeah sorry about that." I giggled "No its fine lets just play some games before the fireworks." He nodded and took my hand again. We walked around playing games and stopping to get snacks. By the time we were done I had a giant teddy bear and we were sharing some cotton candy "Lets go find a place to watch the fireworks!"

We walked up the E class hill and it seems we weren't the only ones with the idea, a few other classmates were there sitting on the grass looking up to the sky or talking. We found a clear spot on the ground and sat down not long after the fireworks started. "Wow so pretty." I looked as a big pink one erupted in the sky "I'm glad you like it." I cuddled closer to Nagisa and he kissed my forehead "I love you." I hugged him " I love you too Nagisa." He smiled and we watched the show all throughout the night as the sky was filled with bright colors. Once it ended some people clapped and others just started packing up. We walked back down the hill and gathered up with our friends and talked about the show "Wasn't it pretty!" Hiano jumped around "Yea it was really fun." Hayami said "Yea! Lets do something like this again soon!" Sugino cheered "Ya. See ya later guys"  Isogai waved and walked away "It is pretty late we should head back." Chiba and Hayami both waved before leaving. "Ya we should go. Night guys!" Me and Nagisa left and began walking home.

"Man tonight was fun! But I'm so tired." I whined "Ya well it is pretty late and I'm tired too." Nagisa apened his door and we both went in. We went upstairs and Nagisa took a shower while I changed into my pajamas. I was to tired to shower I'll take one tomorrow, I climed into bed and closed my eyes but I could still feel when Naisa scooted closer to me. I fell asleep to the sound of his heart beat and didn't wake up till morning.

Sorry this one is a little bit short but I just don't want the story to go to fast if you know what I mean. Okay so hope you enjoyed
XOXO YANNACHAN~