Nagikae ch: 20

LAST CHAPTER! I hope... Anyway sorry for not posting but lets just do this! Prepare for feels because we're killing Koro~Sensei! I'm not happy about this at all I'm just AUGH!!!!! so lets begin shall we~

Nagisa's POV:

I stood in my living room pacing back and forth, How are we going to kill Koro~Sensei? I sat down on the couch my mind was jumbled with thoughts all leading to how and who and where or when. It has been a few months since the field trip, we have been going to school normally we haven't even tried an assassination attempt ever since we messed up our chance at the island. Kayano comes to visit every now and then along with the class and we brainstorm ideas but none of them would actually work. It had been a few weeks before is actually happened, I was watching the news when they said they had captured Koro~Sensei in the school and they were getting ready to shoot with a satellite laser, I ran outside and could see a large glowing dome around the E-class hill "What's going on?" I ran down the apartment stairs and into a crowd full of friends and news reporters "What's going on here?" The news reporters shined a bright light on all of us and began bombarding us with questions like "What happened while being held hostage by that monster?" or "How do you feel now that is has been captured?" They kept yelling and Karasuma walked in and told everyone to leave.

After all the reporters left Karasuma took us into this tent and explained what happened "You can't do that! We were supposed to be the ones to assassinate him!" "Ya he expects his students to assassinate him!" Everyone was yelling left and right until Karasuma silenced them "Your work has not gone unappreciated but we had to do what had to be done, the government thanks you for your hard work." He said in his usual monotone voice "No! We are going to be the ones to assassina-" Karasuma pinned me to the ground "We are done here. One way or another he has to be killed who does the honors isn't up to you." He walked out but told a guard to take us to a secure area before he did. We all huddled together so the guard couldn't here us "Did you hear that, this is bull" Ryōma spat "I agree, we were supposed to do this" Taisei and Takuya agreed "Don't worry guys we were supposed to assassinate Koro~Sensei and we will." I said "And how do you plan on doing that?" I turned to look at Kirara "It's obvious that Karasuma~Sensei still wants us to be the ones to do it besides we know this hill better than anyone we can ambush them, here's what we'll do-" We talked about out plan and had everything worked out "Hey what are you kids talking about?" One of the guards walked up to us and Itona quickly knocked him out "Nice one man!" Ryōma ruffled his hair "Hey guys look what I found" Karma pulled a camouflage suit and a walki talki out of one of the boxes he was leaning on "This is perfect! Okay everyone get a suit and pair up into groups we're going to assassinate Koro~Sensei." We all cheered and got ready, there were two guards by the door, Me and Karma took them out and ushered everyone out "Okay everyone lets go!" everyone nodded and we were off.

We went around the hill, our plan was going perfectly "How are you guys on your end?" I said into the walki talki "Not to good we have more on the way" Hinano said on the other side "It's okay we're working on getting their attention" I turned my attention back to Karma who was torturing one of the men with spicy mustard and wasabi "Ya I think you got their attention" Hinano hung up "Come on just think of this is a test at how hard it is to get you to scream" Ya Karma was insane (-ly HOT!) we heard russling in the bushes, looks like it worked "You can leave this to me you check on everyone else" Karma said, I nodded and climbed into a tree "Kimura can you hear me?" I heard static then a voice "Ya we hear you, we're almost clear on out side Chiba is taking out the last sniper as we speak" I nodded "Good. meet us by the entrance" "Alright, Hinano told us they're all done on her side as well" everything was going well "awesome tell her group the same thing" I hung up and looked down to Karma who was finished tying up the guards "You ready Nagisa?" I nodded and we went to find the others, this is it we're going to assassinate Koro~Sensei, this is actually happening. We ran into Ryōma's group they were struggling with a big guy, Karma Jumped in and kicked him while I stayed in the tree. They put up a good fight I threw my anti Koro~Sensei knife at his foot and went to hang upside down using the same clap trick I used on the island to catch him off guard, I grabbed his head and flipped over his shoulders "Karma!" Karma drop kicked him while I held him "Heads up he's still moving!" Kayano yelled and Ryōma came in and tazed him. We took a quck break to catch our breath before going off again to find the rest, we met them all by the entrance like planned and slowly stepped through the barrier "I thought that sounded like you." Koro~Sensei said and turned around "You've all come so far" there was a few seconds of silence before we all ran at him cheering his name. Koro~Sensei explained what was happening and we tried to find a way to save him but it was no use he told us anything we tried to do would no work, it was to late "You knew about this all along" Rinka said, looking at Koro~Sensei "No matter what you would have done too many people know about my existance"