Nagikae Ch:11

Hi guys so I am trying to get chapters out on time and I hope this is working.
Okuda's POV:
   Karma and I had teamed up, as we were looking it was getting dark "Hey Karma I see fire!" I pointed in the direction of a small cave. We ran over to the cave where we ran into Nagisa and Kayano, "Hey guys mind if we crash here" Karma said dropping his bag "No its fine come in, Koro~Sensei said we have to work together and we are jusy two groups of two!" we sat down as Nagisa pulled out something wrapped in a wet shirt "Do you guys luke fish!?" Nagisa unwrapped it to show several fish enough for the night "Nice one Nagisa come on lets skewer these things!" Karma said as he grabbed a sharp stick and jamed it through a fish, we all skewer a fiah and begin roeasting it over the fire. "This is good! Thanks Nagisa for letting us in!" I smiled and he smiled back "You two are welcome!" Nagusa said "I brought some water, does anyone want a drink?" Karma said pulling water bottles out of his bag "Uhh sorry Karma but we can't really trust you with drinks..." Kayano said while adjusting her dress "Dont worry theres nothing in these, we didn't know we would even run into you two!" Karma said opening a random bottle and chugging it. Everyone grabbed a bottle of water as I began setting up a tent inside the cave "Nice thinking Okuda! Bringing a tent!" Karma said praising her like a puppy. "Thanks, its a four person tent if you guys didn't bring one." I said. "Okay thanks Okuda that was really thoughtful of you" Kayano said while dousing the fire using her water "Come on guys we should get to bed before wild animals come." Nagisa said while gathering everyone's things and heading into the tent.
Nagisa's POV:
   Everyone went into the tent and began laying out blankets and pillows. Kayano did you put out the fire like I asked Kayano nodded and we crawled into the tent and got ready to sleep. After a while of mobing around we split the girls and the boys, Okuda was on the far left and then it was Kayano, Me then Karma on the far right. Hours past and everyone was asleep except me, I was cold because Kayano didn't have a blanket so I gave her mine. During the night Kayano cuddled up next to me and put some of the blanket over me "You... Sounded.. Cold" Kayano mumbled, after a while I passed out. I woke up the next morning to the sound of a camera flashing "Wha what's going on?"  I sat up slowly only to notice Karma was taking pictures "Dude stop!" I tried taking the phone "Shh your gonna wake up Kayano." Karma chuckled as Kayano slowly sat up "Good morning..." Kayano said innocently and tired "K-karma stop taking pictures!" Okuda walked back in the tent as Kayano yelled this. "O-okay guys lets take the tent down befor all this yelling does." Okuda said while giggling. We got out of the tent and began taking it down and ate some granola bars that Okuda packed in her bag. After eating we gathered all our stuff and began walking back to the school grounds. We arrived back at school and were greeted by Koro~Sensei "Nrfufu welcome back kids how was the camping trip!" Everyone yelled yes "I think Nagisa enjoyed it the most!" Karma yelled "Nrfufu what do you mean Karma?" Karma didn't say anything he just sent something to everyone causing all the females to glare at me and gather around Kayano "Kayano what did he do to you!" Meg yelled searching her for any sign of pain "What do you mean" Oh my did he do this when you were sleeping!" Meg pulled out her phone and showed me the picture "O-oh umm you see I did that..."  Kayano said while twiddling her thumbs, all the girls jaws dropped "What!" The girls screams hurt my ears "Nagisa did you know about this?" Irina Sensei said "Yea the thing is were kinda sorta a thing.." I mumbled to myself "YOUR A COUPLE!!!" Irina Sensei yelled "Sorry could you be a bit louder I dont think the whole A-Class heard you!" I said sarcasticly as the class gathered around Kayano and I slowly pushung us together, once Kayano and I were side to side the whole class stared at us and smiled as if we were unicorns "what?!" I yelled getting anxious from their stair "Kiss!" wveryone yelled pumping their fist and chanted the words like 5 year olds "What No Way!" Kayano said just befor I grabbed her side anf kissed her softly on the lips and pulled away quickly as I scanned over the whole class,shocked. I sighed as I grabbed Kayano's hand and began walking home, the class followed us half way down the hill continuously asking questions. I tried to ignore it as Kayano ran to catch up to my pace as I made a sharp turn. "Where are you going Nagisa I thought your house was that way?" Kayano said pointing in the direction of my house "I'm trying to lose Koro~Sensei." I pointed up at the not so well hidden teacher "What how did you see me!" Koro~Sensei yelled "To be honest I'm surprised I didn't notice you.." Kayano said. Koro ~ Sensei flw off to hide again and we continued walking.
Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed and tell me if I should make a Christmas chapter since thats coming up. YAY I love Christmas!
XOXO YANNA~CHAN