NagiKae Extra

So there is this lovely person who seems to love my story and I promised to make them a lemon, I was gonna put it on my "Me Time" story but imma just put it here.

Nagisa's POV:
It's been a good ten years since Koro~Sensei's death and we all moved on to do something we loved, Kayano continued acting and I became a teacher. I even proposed to Kayano we're now happily married and she even convinced me to keep my long hair. Kayano has been out on an acting job for a few months and she's finally coming home today and I had an amazing night planned. I waited in the driveway dressed in a nice tux waiting for Kayano to pull in and when she did she ran out and hugged me "Nagisa I missed you~" she squeezed me tight "I did too and I have a fun date planned for us" She smiled and gave me a kiss "You spoil me Nagisa" I kissed her back "Of course now shall we get going?" Kayano already wearing a nice dress "Yes let's!" I opened the door to my red convertible (Idk cars) and waited for her to be seated before walking to the driver's side and sitting down. We drove through the city taking in the view, once we got married we both moved to the city so we were closer to Kayano's job but there were still some nice schools in the area for me to teach at. We pulled into the parking lot at a nice restaurant "Here we are" Kayano stepped out of the car and grabbed onto my arm as we walked inside "Table for two under the name Shiota" Kayano blushed, we've been married for a while but she still can't get over the fact we are now sharing a last name. We were seated and they gave us some menus.

(Timeskip because I know you're here for the smut)

We arrived back at home from the restaurant "Thank you Nagisa that was wonderful~" we were now sitting on the couch just cuddling "Ya well only the beat for my beautiful wife" she blushed and hugged me tighter, I picked her up bridal style and carried her to our room "Ohh~ what're you doing~" I slowly climbed on top of her placing gentle kisses on her jaw "I missed you" I repeated as I continued kissomg down to her neck "I missed you too" I gently bit down on the sensitive skin "Nagisa~" her hands reached down to unbutton me vest and shirt and slowly dropped it from my shoulders. We both sat up so I could unzip the back of her dress and it slipped off her shoulders Kayano took the rest of the dress ofd as I took of my pants leaving us both in our undergarments "You're so pale do you ever go out" Kayano teased "Shut up you're just as pale" she giggled and I went in to kiss her "You're so beautiful" I continued whispering sweet nothings into her ear as I ran my hands down her body to slowly slip off her panties "Can you stop teasing already" I chuckled and went back to biting at her neck leaving light purple marks with every bite I took of my Blue boxers and readied myself at her entrance "No preparation?" Kayano eagerly nodded "Alright" I slowly pushed into her as she arched her back in pleasure "Ahh Nagisaa~" I slowly began thrust in and out "Mmm Nagisa m-more~" I moved faster and harder all you could hear in the room was skin against skin, Kayano moaning and me grunting "K-kayano I'm close" she gave me and eager and sloppy kiss, I gave a few quick thrusts before coming, filling Kayano with my seed "Ahhhh Nagisaa~~" I laid down next to her as we recovered from out high "If we have kids I bet they'll be just a beautiful as their mother" I said as I brushed a strand of Kayano's hair away from her face "And I bet they'll be as kind as their father" she hugged me and we both fell asleep in each others arms.

TADAA yanna's first smut! I think it turns out pretty well but I'm used to yaoi smut so this is kinda new I hope you enjoyed
XOXO YANNACHAN~