Nagikae Ch:5

HIZEES!!! So I drew another Nagikae picture but this one has Nagisa in it I normally cant draw boys but since Nagisa looks so much like a girl it was kinda easy sorry if its blurry my camera stinks but yea thanks again for reading enjoy Chapter ...

  HIZEES!!! So I drew another Nagikae picture but this one has Nagisa in it I normally cant draw boys but since Nagisa looks so much like a girl it was kinda easy sorry if its blurry my camera stinks but yea thanks again for reading enjoy Chapter 5 XOXO

Kayano's POV:

   Koro~Sensei lead the classmates that got out over to the last two players to watch the battle go down "Oh this is gonna be good" Nakamura  said with devil horns sprouting from her head "What do you mean?" I asked concerned that she had something planned "Its Karma V.S Nagisa they are the ones in the class you don't want to start a fight with!" Meg said putting her hand on my shoulder. We watched as they fought and ran around until Nagisa shouted "SNAKE!" why did he say that I mean he was carrying a snake the entire time but I didn't question it. Nagisa waited until the snake found its prey and Nagisa copied its moves. He moved slowly until he darted forward, why did he do that he could get hit so easily that was until he darted past Karma only to grab a ball and tag Karma in the back just as the snake ate his prey. Koro~Sensei walked out of the bushes and grabbed Nagisa's arm and raised it in the air declaring him winner, I ran out of the bushes and hugged him "Congrats Nagisa!" I let go and smiled "Thanks Kayano, you were a big help too!" I blushed "Thanks!" The rest of the class gathered around Nagisa to congratulate him. After we congratulated Nagisa we walked back to class "C-Come on guys time for chemistry!" Okuda said "Hey Okuda I have something I would like to see you make!" Karma ran besides her as devil horns and a tail sprouted out "This isn't good" I said a little worried "Its okay Kayano come on we can get pudding after class to celebrate!" My eyes lit up "YA! Lets go I'll beat you to class if you don't!" I yelled back at him running off "Not on my watch!" he ran up next to me, we reached class before everyone else and took our seats. A few minuets later the rest of the class arrived and sat down "Okay students because of our little game we don't have time for a real lesson so simply do as you please but if you do work on chemicals please be safe Nrfufufu!"Most students sat and talked to each other while Karma and Okuda talked in the corner making something "What do you think their doing Nagisa?" he shrugged I hope its not something bad, a few minuets later the bell rang and everyone went home except Nagisa and I.

Nagisa's POV:

   Kayano and I walked down the hill to this new pudding place that opened a few days ago "Nagisa its getting cloudy do you think its gonna rain?" I looked at her and smiled "Hope not that would suck!" we arrived at the pudding place and took a seat "What are you getting Nagisa! I'm getting chocolate!" I looked at the menu "Uhh just vanilla." "But that's boring fine i will share some of mine!" She smiled happily as she spoke "Fine, you don't have to."I sighed as she shook her head contently. A few minuets later full of happily talking to each other our pudding arrived, But there was only one pudding but it was split in half one half chocolate the other half vanilla "Uhh whats this?" Kayano asked the confused waiter "The red haired boy over there said you were a couple so we gave you the couples meal, don't worry we have your spoon." He gave us a single spoon and walked away, we looked over at a table were Karma and Okuda were sitting and Karma was waving we ignored him "Geez Karma will stop at nothing to make us a couple." I sighed and looked back at Kayano "So want some!" I scooped a piece of chocolate pudding and waved the spoon by her face "Of course now give me the spoon!" Kayano exclaimed trying to grab the spoon from me "No way come on lets give Karma what he wants." Kayano pouted and blushed "Fine." she opened her mouth and I spoon fed her some pudding  "What are you doing Nagisa?"I pulled out my phone "I'm pulling a Karma!" I sat there looking at Nagisa take a few pics of Okuda blushing while Karma was in a position that looked like he was spoon feeding her pudding as well. Kayano laughed as I sent Karma the photo and we watched his reaction as he ran over to our table "Delete it Shiota!" Karma looked flustered "Which one Ritsu already sent it to everyone" I said teasingly as Ritsu appeared on screen "Sorry Nagisa told me to, besides you looked so cute together, Bye now!" Ritsu turned herself off and Karma went back to sit down. "That was fun!" I scooped up more chocolate and ate it "Hey the chocolate was mine!" She pouted again "You said you would share besides you look cute when your mad!" She calmed down "That's not nice and did you say cute '////' " She blushed brighter than a tomato "Yep! Come on lets get a to-go box!" the waiter arrived a little after Nagisa said that and handed them a To-Go box and we left "Thanks for the pudding Nagisa!" She smiled and her blushing calmed down "Your welcome!" we began walking and just a few feet away from the pudding place it began to rain.

Kayano's POV:

We began walking home and it started raining "I told you it was gonna rain Nagisa!" I tried covering my head with my book bag but I was still getting wet "Come on my house is close my mom is out on a business trip." Nagisa said as he grabbed my hand and began running to his house. "Hurry inside you can get a shower so you don't get sick i can dry your cloths." I nodded we got inside and took off our shoes and put down our bags. I ran upstairs and took a shower while Nagisa washed my cloths "Hey Kayano it's gonna take a while for your cloths to dry so you can use some of mine!" He yelled from downstairs. After my shower I wrapped myself in a towel and ran to Nagisa's room and locked the door "There! now I need clothes." I opened the closet and surprisingly enough I found a dress, I put on my under garments and put on a baby blue long sleeved dress "It fits!" I was quite shocked that it did but Nagisa was about my size. I walked downstairs to see Nagisa cooking food "Hey Nagisa thanks for the cloths" I walked behind him "Oh your welco... You found that in my closet didn't you?" I nodded, was he mad at me "Thank you! you can keep it!" He smiled "Are you mad?" I asked now confused "Of coarse not! I told you my mom wanted a girl so she made me grow out my hair but what I didn't say was she bought me a dress I never wore it though!" He smiled "In fact you look cute in it." I blushed and smiled. We sat down on the couch and watched some T.V. I began getting tired so I laid my head on Nagisa's shoulder and passed out.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I love Nagikae so much I try not to make it like other fanfics so sorry if it is I try I really do so anyway thanks and please keep reading

XOXO Yanna~Chan