Nagikae Ch:6

Hi! Sorry if my stories are slow or to fast I'm trying i really am I will get straight to the point this is chapter 6 so enjoy.

Nagisa's POV:

   Kayano and I were watching a movie on the couch when she laid her head on my shoulder and passed out I let her sleep for a while I picked her up bridal-style and got of the couch I gently laid her back down on the couch but she grabbed my arm she was still asleep. I picked her up once again and laid her on top of me as I laid back down on the couch and want to sleep.

Kayano's POV:

   I passed out a while ago and when I woke up I was on top of Nagisa "H-How did this happen!?!" I shout-whispered, Nagisa slowly woke up "Shh Kayano just sleep..." Nagisa wrapped his arms around me and pulled me back on his chest after a few minutes of silence I passed out on top of Nagisa, After about an hour of sleep I woke up and quickly got off of Nagisa so he couldn't pull me back on again. I went into the kitchen and began cooking ramen for dinner I thought to myself I really like Nagisa "Oh Nagisa what are you doing to me?" I smiled and continued cooking "What do you mean? Did I do something to you?" Nagisa said walking up behind me " Huh oh no you didn't do anything wrong!" I smiled at him and looked back at the food to continue cooking "Okay good, So what are you making?" He wrapped his arms around my waste and rested his chin on my shoulder "R-Ramen" I said trying to ignore the position we were in, Nagisa smile "Well thanks for cooking" his words tickled my neck "Nagisa you go sit down I will make you some soup, I think your sick" I said while reaching my hand back to feel his forehead "Yea go rest your burning up." Nagisa went to sit back down as I prepared him some soup and a damp cloth, once I finished I grabbed a stool and set it up next to Nagisa and placed bowl of cold water on it. "I have to cool you down hmm..." I removed his vest and unbuttoned his shirt causing me to blush "There that should cool you down" I also placed the cloth on his forehead and handed him his soup while I ate my ramen next to him on the couch. After we ate we watched some T.V until Nagisa passed out on my shoulder and I moved his head to my lap and played with his hair until I passed out. The next day I checked Nagisa's temperature "Still hot I'll call you in absent!" I called E-Class and told them I was the only one home to help Nagisa so I was also staying.

Karma's POV:            Whoa a new POV!!!

   The entire class was walking to Nagisa's house to visit him and see if he was alright "Hey Karma do you have you phone ready!" Nakamura appeared behind me and smiled "Of course why wouldn't I!" I help my phone up ready to go. After we arrived at Nagisa's we knocked and Kayano opened it "Hey guys are you here to visit Nagisa!" As Kayano was talking Nagisa was walking up to the door stumbling along the way when he arrived he rested his chin on her shoulder "Oh hi guys why are you here?" Nagisa questioned "Nagisa your supposed to be resting! And they are here to see your sick butt now go lay down!" Nakamura and I were taking pictures "Uh Kayano why is he shirtless?!" Meg questioned "Just come in I will answer your questions when we sit down" Kayano gave up so easily as we walked inside. When we all got inside Nagisa and Kayano sat on the couch and Nagisa laid down on Kayano's lap "So he's shirtless because I had to prevent him from overheating." Kayano said holding a cold piece of cloth to Nagisa's forehead, Nakamura and I continued taking pictures "He's so lucky!" Taiga said just as Sumire hit him in the head. Everyone continued talking and Laughing

   Hi guys sorry this took a while I constantly lost the story aka deleted

XOXO Yanna~Chan