Tagged!!!

I was tagged by this fantabilous human ASIANINDAHOUSE and since they said my writing was good I thought I might bring back NagiKae!!!
So this tagged thing I believe I just say facts about me, I will do 10

1) I love Korean Pop or K-Pop for short. Some of my favorite groups are BTS and EXO there's a bunch more but I'm not getting into that 😄.

2) I am a burn survivor, Yup. When I was 7 years old my dress caught on fire from a tea light candle, my mom ripped the dress off me and got 3ed and 2nd degree burns on her hands and I got 3ed and 2nd degree burns on my back neck legs and arms. I went through 5 hospitals.

3) I love musicals like Alexander Hamilton and Heathers, I absolutely love them. I also love Anne and Disney Musicals.

4) I am self taught in piano and I'm learning to play the Violin. I am also able to hear music and know what notes to play and write my own music. I am currently learning The Flight Of The Bumblebee.

5) I am writing my own book, no not a bunch of fanfics a real book. It is called Girl Of Flames and I want to get it published one day and I am close to done but I still need to add more. Its a romance

6) I love YAOI!!! I love it with the passion, I am currently re-watching Yuri on ice and I'm so excited about season 2!! But I was thinking on maybe doing a boy x boy fanfic later on!

7) Oh! Here's a good one! I was born on April 1st, Yup April fools day. I love having a holiday birthday but it sucks it's on the day of jokes and pranks but I still enjoy it!

8) (almost there) I bet you didn't know this but... I love to draw! I started drawing when I was younger because my dad was a great artist (it ran in his side of the family) But as I grew up my dad admit it, that I had surpased him in drawing!

9) I love Fandoms I love Undertale and Homestuck and my friends are slowly getting me into Eddsworld but I'm not quite there yet. But I just love fandoms.

10) When I grow up I want to become an Artist or a Fashion Designer. But before those big dreams I wanted to own a bakery with my friends called the sweet choice, it would be a cosplay cafe and my friends and I had that dream since I was 10.

Well I'm sure you learned a lot about me and I bet you're all siked avoutwme bringing back NagiKae!!!
Ps: I was gonna do a face reveal but I don't have any selfies of just me, I'm always with my friends! But I'll get one just wait😘😘