Nagikae Ch:14. End

This isn't one of my drawings I just wanted to add a picture

This isn't one of my drawings I just wanted to add a picture. But ya if you read the title of this chapter it might be the end but dont worry I already have ideas for future fanfics!

Nagisa's POV

 Kayano and I sat on the couch together as I wondered about what was happening later today. "Hey Nagisa it's almost almost noon lets start getting ready" Kayano said while standing up, I nodded in response and went to get changed. when i finished changing I walked back downstairs to see Kayano  packing a picnic basket and I grabbed our coats "Come on Kayano!" I yelled to her from the door "Coming!" She grabbed the basket and her coat from my arms and we left. Kayano latched on to my arm as we walked through the thin white layers of snow "Hey Kayano what are we doing?" I asked "You'll see when we get there" "Okay." This made me just want to question her more but I didn't. We continued walking until we reached a hill and we walked up to the top "Were here!" Kayano shouted and she covered an old picnic table with a cloth and placed down the picnic table.

Kayano's POV

I was so happy with how lunch turned out and soon the main reason she wanted to come here was coming up, The view. "Nagisa look!" I pointed out to the beautiful sunset, Nagisa looked at me "Ya it's beautiful." Nagisa said, sill looking at me "Your not even looking at the sunset." I said as I looked at him "Ya but what i'm looking at is even more beautiful than any sun set" He smirked "That's so cheesy!" I playfully shoved him "But it's true!" Nagisa exclaimed while lightly pushing me. We ran around chasing each other and playing for a while until we stopped and sat down on a bench, Nagisa intertwined is fingers in mine lightly squeezing my hand earning my gaze "What is it Nagisa?" I questioned "I love you Kayano." Nagisa's words were sweet "I love you too." I blushed a light shade of pink as he placed a soft kiss upon my lips. I was glad he loved me and I loved him and it stayed like that.

The End

Hi guys I hope you enjoyed my book love you bunches and i'm so glad you read and sorry for such a short chapter. I wish I could say more but i dont know what to say besides thank you

XOXO YANNA~CHAN