Nagikae: Ch 4

Hi Chanimals I hope you like reading my fanfic so far but I went through them and they seemed really short compared to some really good ones Ive read so far so im gonna make them longer and that might cause me to slow down but I will try my hardest to come out with parts daily ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU!! so this is chapter 4 enjoy     XOXO Yanna~Chan *\('w')/*

Kayano's POV:

 I was running through the woods to find any people but then I was ambushed by Rinka and Chiba, I guess they teamed up I tried running but then I fell, lost my ball and my foot was caught. I thought they were gonna catch me until I saw Nagisa, he came over to me and helped me get my foot UN-snagged and wrapped it up in a ripped piece of his uniform. He asked if I was okay and grabbed my arm and my ball and ran me to safety "Hey Kayano do you want to team up?" He asked so while waving my ball at me out of my reach "Fine. Just give me my ball!" I jumped on his back attempting to take it from him "Fine here" he handed me my ball as he lifted me up higher on his back and we continued walking, After a few minuets of walking we saw Rinka and Chiba hiding in a tree "Hey Kayano I don't think your gonna like this but I need you to be bait." He said as he stared at the two snipers making sure they didn't hear them "WAIT WHAT!?!" I yelled back at him he quickly covered my mouth and shushed me, I quickly shut up as I blushed a bright velvet "You said that they already saw you so your already prey to them besides your injured so they will think they can get you easier." I nodded my head in agreement as I removed the ripped cloth from my leg so they wouldn't think someone was with me "Good thinking" Nagisa said while helping up. I walked out into the open. I left my ball with Nagisa so it would look like I lost it and was still looking for it, they took the bait they jumped down and and surrounded me they were getting in launch positions just as Nagisa jumped out of the bush and threw one ball at Rinka. I mouthed to Nagisa "You only hit one what about the other!?" he looked at me and smiled then I knew he had a plan. He waited till Chiba's attention was at Rinka then he threw it, Chiba was so distracted by why he only hit one of them he didn't know what to focus on his fallen teammate or the second ball (Pretty good logic if I do say so myself!) "Nice job Nagisa!" I said as I went over to high five him, that was until I was hit in the back by a ball the force of the ball caused me to trip and fall luckily Nagisa caught me but he still toppled over by the sudden act. I sat up only to find myself blushing at what happened I ended up falling on top of Nagisa "Ouch! I hit my head are you okay Kayano?" I sighed in relief, at least hes okay I scrambled to get off realizing I was still on top of him "What the hell guys we got you out fair and square!" I turned around and yelled at Chiba and Rinka "It wasn't us!"Chiba said helping Rinka up as they left. if it wasn't them then it must have been the last player!

Nagisa's POV:

   Kayano suddenly fell on me because someone hit her I asked if she was alright she just sighed. A few seconds later Kayano scrambled off me and began yelling at the two snipers as they were leaving. But if the ball came from behind Kayano and the snipers were to her side then who threw it "Who's there!?" I yelled in the direction of the ball "Aww you caught me I thought I could pawn it of on the snipers." Karma stepped out from the shadows "Yea right your ball came from a completely different direction then them! You purposely tried to knock Kayano into me!" Karma laughed "So what if I did?" I stood up and helped Kayano up as I grabbed my ball "Sorry I couldn't help anymore than I did Nagisa!" Kayano wrapped her leg up in the torn cloth and waved as she ran to the main building. "It looks like its just you and me!" I said jumping up into a tree to hide my presence so I could attempt to hide from him "Oh come on Nagisa don't hide come out and fight!" Karma was slowly walking towards his ball that he threw at Kayano, THIS IS MY CHANCE! I jumped out of the tree and tackled him to the ground "You didn't think I would go down that easily did you?!" He threw me off as he jumped back and grabbed a ball. I quickly stood up I was waiting for a good chance to strike when I remembered something "SNAKE!" I yelled, it threw Karma off guard "Do you think yelling snake would scare me..." I unraveled the snake from my arm and did as it did it saw prey and charged in head first and I did the same I stopped all sudden movement and studied my opponent when I saw my chance I charged "Really heading in head first. You really are dumb!" That's what he thought I has to confuse my target I dropped my ball and made a sharp turn as I bolted behind him grabbed a ball and tagged him. "H-How?" Karma stood in shock as Koro~Sensei came over to declare the winner "Attention students we have a winner Nrfufufu!" Koro~Sensei grabbed my arm and held it in the air "Congrats Nagisa!" Kayano ran over and hugged me "Thanks Kayano, You know you were a big help too!" she smiled and blushed "Thanks!"

  OMG That was a long chapter but I hope you liked it I worked hard one more thing im thinking about naming the chapters instead of things like Ch 1 or what not kk thats all hope you enjoyed XOXO Yanna~Chan(~")~     I need a hug