Nagikae Ch:12

Hey guys welcome back I hope you came back or if I'm talking to myself in this is kind of sad LOL umm NAGIKAE!!! enjoy chapter 12 bye bye
Nagisa's POV:
   Kayano and I we're walking home when I suddenly remembered something "Wait my mom's still there!" " oh yeah what are we going to do about that?" Kayano asked questioning " well she is leaving in 30 minutes so we can just go to the mall and walk around for a bit." Kayano nodded when I said this and we changed our directions and walked to the mall. We arrived at the mall and didnt see anyone we knew so that was a plus, we walked around and looked at a few things and stopped for some pudding 🍰 on the way home "My mom should be gone by now." Kayano nodded and we continued walking home, on our way it began snowing so we started running. We arrived home and my mom's car was gone so we knew the coast was clear. We got inside and took off our snowy shoes and went to sit down "The news did say it was gonna snow but I didn't know when." Kayano said while making tea "Yea... Hey Kayano when do you think I should tell my mom?" I turned my head to Kayano "Well obviously when I'm not living in your house and sleeping in your bed! So how about when I leave back to my home and your mom comes back happy!" Kayano said while smiling. I turned my head back to the TV and Kayano sat next to me and we watched some TV. "Nagisa you know mabey Karma was right, we are like an old married couple when we do things like this!" She smiled and chuckled as I rubbed the back of my head. After we finished our tea we went upstairs and got ready for bed, Kayano started a shower and I got changed in my room "Nagisa can you leave some pajamas by the door!" Kayano yelled from the bathroom. I took out my earbuds, I only heard a small bit but I grabbed some pajamas and walked to the bathroom. I opened the door to see Kayano poking her head out from behing to shiwer curtains "I said outside dummy!" Kayabi yelled, I quickly left the clothes on the sink and left. That could have ended badly I went back to my room and sat on my bed and sighed. Kayano walked out of the bathroom and sat on the bed next to me,we were quiet for a while when Kayano spoke "You.. Didn't see anything... Did you?" "No I didn't see anything I swear!" I hope that came out right. Kayano looked down then back at me "What would you do if you did see something?" "W-what do you mean?" I backed up becaise she looked mad "What would you do, would you brag, would you lie!" She crawled towards me "K-kayano..." I sat up and wrapped my arms around her "I don't know where this is coming from but I would ask you what you want to know." I pulled back and Kayano was smiling "Why are you smiling! you scared me!" Kayano started laughing "I was testing you don't worry you did nothing wrong I'm just a good actress" I let go of her and my eyes showed blood lust "Uhh Nagisa is everything okay..." Kayano backed up slowly and scared "And I'm a good assassin!" I jumped up and began chasing her "Nagisa you cant do that you scared me!" Kayano yelled as I pinned her to the ground "And you scared me!" I began tickling her as her laughter filled the room. Aftet that I sat up and Kayano laid there still giggling while trying to catch her breath "Im gonna....  Kill... You!" Kayano said between gasps for air "You can't kill what you can't catch!" I got up and ran to my room and hid behind the door until I heard Kayano walk in "Nagisa where are you?" she stepped in the door and I quicly jumped out of hiding and hugged Kayano from behing "I win!" I said while smiling "Okay! Okay you win I give up." She smiled as I released my grip and I pulled her in for a kiss, I scooped Kayano bridle style and carried her back to the bed and laid her down.

Hoi again sorry this is like really late its just I have school and it sucks. So I hope you enjoyed this chapter and tell me..  you guys tell me what to do cause to be honest I'm running out of ideas.
XOXO YANNA~CHAN.