Nagikae Ch: 10

Hi Chanimals I hope you enjoyed last chapter so I'm trying real hard to get chapters out so sorry if they stink.

Nagisa's Pov:

  Kayano and I bagan walking to a diner to grab some breakfast, we arrived not to long later and took a seat at a table. "Kayano what are you getting?" I asked as she put down the menu "Just pancakes... NAGISA! I just remembered I left my suitcase ny yoir couch, what will your mom think?!" Kayano looked scared and upset that she might get caught and get Nagisa in trouble "Kayano its fine, I will say that   the was going on a camping trip and you were walkong with me to it." "But your mom might call the school and ask about it just to fins out its fake!" Kayano attempted to defy my logic "Actually Karma called me a while a go and said we were gonna have one and to tell you but I got sick." I said rubbing the back of my head as Kayano sighed in relief. Kayano and I continued talking about the camping trip as our food arrived and a certain red head and hid witch friend came to join us "Hey Nagisa!" Karma said sliding next to me in the booth "What do you two want?" Kayano asked still mad from the potion "Oh nothing much just to remind you about the camping trip today, are you going?" Karma smiled evily ad if he had something planned "Yea were going, what about you two?" I looked at Okuda and Karma. "Y-Yea were going." Okuda said twidling her thumbs. Okuda and Karma sat at our booth as we talked. After eating Kayano and I walked home " mom! I'm home and I brought a friend because we're going camping at the school grounds and she left her bag here because we were going to walk there." Nagisa's mom nodded and handed Kayano her bag as I ran upstairs to pack.
Kayano's POV:
   I waited downstairs on the couch next to Nagisa's mom, to be honest it was awkward "So tell me Kayano are you and Nagisa a couple?" Nagisa's mom said this completely out of nowhere I was in shock that I responded "Y-Yea is somethimg wrong?" I tried not to make eye contact "No I just wanted to know. So does he treat you well!?" She smirked playfully "W-what do you mean!?" I blushed a bright red "I'm kidding sweetie!" Nagisa came down and saw me blushing and my his mom smiling "What hapened here?" Nagisa questioned "Oh nothing have a good trip, oh one more thing treat her well Nagisa!" Nagisa's mom said puahing us out the door. We bagan walking to the school to get ready for the camp, on our way we ran into other groups of students all excited for the trip. Aftet a few minutes of walking we reached the top of the hill. "Nrfufu thank you children for coming, so for the trip we will be doing things like hunting for food, working on teamwork, and staying in the wilderness with only the things you brought!"  Most students were excited and very few felt unprepared. Koro~Sensei said we can do groups of most of two, Koro~Sensei set us off and told us to be back befor lunch tomorrow. Nagisa and I teamed up and ran into the woods area in a different direction from everyone else. "Hey Kayano we have to find a place to make camp" Nagisa said jumping into a tree looking for and area "How about near the river so we can catch fish." Nagisa nodded and we ran over to the area, to our suprise no one was there.
Nagisa's POV:
   Kayano and I arrived at the river and began setting up camp. "I brought my multi-tool so I can set up a fire." Kayano nodded and I went out to get fire wood. I was walking through the woods for a while when I came across a dead tree I started breaking off branches. After Gathering a few branches I brought it back to camp we're Kayano was standind in the pond "Hey Nagisa I caught a few small fish, wanna come help?" I nodded I rolled up my pant legs and jumped in the pond "What was the point of rolling up you pant legs if you were gonna get us soaked?!" Kayano smiler and laughed and I chuckled. After catching a few fish we decided to look for a shelter "Hey Kayano there's a small cave over there!" I pointed across the river, we gathered our fish, firewood, and belongings and ran over to the cave. "This will be perfect!" I said laying down the fire wood and pulling out my Multi tool and used the lighter to set the fire, I took off my soaking shirt and grabbed a new one from my bag. "What are you doing!" Kayano yelled while blushing "It's fine its just my shirt." I put on a plain white long sleeve anf left the cave "You can get changed Kayano, I will stand guard to make sure no one watches. Kayano changed and called me back inside, she was wearing a green dress with pink flowers" You look cute Kayano!" I smiper as she blushed.

 Kayano changed and called me back inside, she was wearing a green dress with pink flowers" You look cute Kayano!" I smiper as she blushed

Hoi hope you enjoyed this chapter and the picture is of Kayano's dress the ears are just for fun
XOXO YANNA~CHAN