Nagikae Ch:13

Hi sorry my work is really delayed unless your a new reader then welcome to the world of Yanna's terrible grammer and made up words. Well anyway friends newcomers enjoy Chapter 13 of Nagikae.
Kayano's POV:
   After Nagisa laid me on the bed he snuggled up next no me and I held his head to my chest so I chould feel and warm breath against my skin and he could feel my heartbeat. "I love you Kayano." Nagisa said as he wrapped his arms around me "I love you too" I pulled Nagisa closer and ran my fingers through his long blue hair "I like it when your hairs down, you should do it more often." I continued running my fingers through his hair "No I look to much like a girl!" Nagisa pouted as he looked up at me "But you'd make a cute girl!" I giggled "Hey!" Nagisa sat up " Shh no need to yell I was just teasing" I said as I gently put my hands on his cheeks and pulled him close until our foreheads pressed together, his skin was warm it was soothing. I lowered my hands from his face and fell asleep but I could feel Nagisa plant a light kiss on my forehead causing me to smile. Nagisa laid down wrapping his arms around me and we slept like that, the next morning I woke up and Nagisa was still asleep I slowly got up making sure not to wake Nagisa. I quietly walked downstairs and got the materials out to make rice omelettes.
Nagisa's POV:
   I woke up late and Kayano was gone but a delicious aroma was coming from downstairs, I followed the smell downstairs and saw Kayano cooking I walkednover to the green haired girl and wrapped my arms arpund her waist and peered over her shoulder "Whatcha making it smells delicious?" "I'm making rice omelettes."  Kayano continued cooking so I decided to set the table, I went to the fridge and grabbed some juice and poured some in the glasses and set out plates.
Koro~Sensei's POV:
   "Karma why are we going to visit Nagisa on the weekend?" Karma has been pulling my tentacle over to Nagisa's house the past three minuets "Are you saying you don't want to see the cutest couple on campus!" Karma continued walking "What do you mean?" I'm surprised he hadn't tried to attack me during this walk. When we finally arrived at Nagisa's house Karma told me to look in the window but all I saw wad Nagisa setting a table and Kayano cooking "Karma they're just making breakfast I told you it was early and I'm still hungry I was gonna go to Paris for breakfast." I whined "Shut up ya big baby" Karma said as he rung the doorbell. Nagisa answered "Hi Karma, Kore~Sensei why are you guys here?" Nagisa said while hloding thw door half open "Just wanted to talk.. Mabey over some breakfast!" Karma said pointing at the set table inside "Ugh fine but this better be important!" Nagisa opened the door letting us in "Nrfufu hello Kayano" I said as she began setting the table "Hi Koro~Sensei, good thing I made extras.." Kayano put everything on the table and began drawing on the omelettes with ketchup. Everyone sat down "So Nagisa what did Kayano draw on yours, She drew a devil head on mine I'd say that's pretty accurate." Karma said looking over at Nagisa's plate "Nrfufu is that a heart how cute" I giggled "Yea yea now what did you want to talk to me about?" Nagisa was getting annoyed "Nrfufu well Karma didn't plan this far but I thought when you guys come back to school on Monday thw class would go to a karate studio in Tokyo to work on your fighting skill" (I don't know I was just writing whatever came to mind) Nagisa looked suprised "Wow you actually had a good reason to talk but ya some training would be nice!" Everyone finished eating and me and Karma left "Thanks for the food 🍲!" Then we left.
Nagisa's POV:
   "Alright now that that's over Kayano why did you make extras?" I looked back at Kayano who was cleaning the table "Oh I had some ideas for this afternoon and I guess I'll just make something else." I guess she was planning a picknik, I went over and helped Kayano clean up after that we sat down on the couch for a while and watched some T.V and waited for the afternoon to come

Yo so umm sorry for not posting in a long time its just that I was being lazy and when I finally decided to be productive my phone was being ratarded and refused to let me type and I couldn't do it on the laptop because my sister was doing "homework" if you call homework watching Aphmau and playing Animal Jam 27\7
Xoxo YANNA CHAN