Nagikae Ch: 8

Hey guys this is a real chapter not just a picture but I just wanted to add it to the story  and if you can't read the picture it says "Nagisa~Kun" and a heart from thinking of the kiss but don't think about it to much it's just a picture! Enjoy ...

 Hey guys this is a real chapter not just a picture but I just wanted to add it to the story  and if you can't read the picture it says "Nagisa~Kun" and a heart from thinking of the kiss but don't think about it to much it's just a picture! Enjoy the Chapter!"

   Nagisa's POV:

 Kayano went upstairs to bed so I decided to get her uniform out of the dryer and put it in the room, I grabbed the uniform and went upstairs. I quietly opened the door to the room and left the clothes on the desk and left looking back at Kayano before closing the door and going back downstairs to sleep. The next day I woke up early to make pancakes (I had half the urge to write toast!) I finished and began eating while I waited for Kayano to wake up. I finished my food and began watching T.V while Kayano came downstairs to eat "Morning Kayano!" I said smiling as she sat next to me on the couch "Well I guess your feeling better!" She smiled as she ate a piece of pancake. After Kayano ate we washed the dishes and left for school an hour early so we could grab pudding on the way, on our way to the school we ran into some A-Class idiots  " Why are some E-Class trash like you out so early you have to wait till all of us are in class before you can come out, what walking to school with your girlfriend!" He showed us a stupid smirk "At least I have one!"I showed no sign of intimidation as I grabbed Kayano's hand and walked past them, we arrived at the pudding place and ordered To-Go and sat down to wait half an hour past and our pudding was done we grabbed it and left to start walking up the hill. While walking up the hill we ran in to some of our friends who were happy to see me back in school we arrived at the class and sat in our seats as we waited for Koro~Sensei "Hey Nagisa I see your feeling better do you remember anything from being sick?" Karma popped up behind me as he said this with a teasing tone "Only a few bits why?" He smirked when I said this "I wanted to make sure you remember this!" He showed me the video of when I confessed about Kayano, I blushed and covered my face "Come on Karma Don't tease him" Hiroto pulled Karma away as Koro~Sensei walked in. "Nrfufufu Nagisa I see your back!" Koro~Sensei continued teaching the class  until lunch. "Hey Nagisa sorry for starting off messing with ya so I got us some juice, here!" We both drank the juice but i was suspicious yet I drank it because Karma did "Okay so what did you do to it?" I asked Karma "Nothing much just a simple love potion I asked Okuda to make a few days ago which was hard cause we needed some of Kayano's DNA so Okuda offered her juice a while ago and kept the straw so the rest of the day your gonna be all lovey dovey with Kayano!" I was mad but ignored it, if were already in a relationship then hopefully this will be normal. I walked out side and the first person I run into is Kayano "H-Hey Kayano c-can you come with me real quick?" I grabbed her hand and led her behind the school "So what is it Nagisa?" She questioned "So uhh Karma put a potion in my drink to make me act loving around you sooo..."  she pulled me in for a kiss "I understand I can leave you alone for today!" she smiled before leaving, well now I just feel bad.   (TIME SKIP) I began walking home when I got a call from Kayano "Hey um Nagisa my house is getting repaired because the rain is leaked in my roof can I stay at your place for the week?" "But Kayano the potion!" I was a little worried "its okay I can sleep on the couch" I didn't want to just abandon her "No its fine just come over" I want home and got dinner ready until she got here, I haven't seen Kayano all day so I don't know what will happen.

BUM BUM BAHHH!!! CLIFFHANGER, I think

Hi Chanimals sorry its a little late but hey I think this chapter turned out pretty good if I do say so myself!