Chapter 3

Baekhyun

I was walking to my bus stop with my headphones on and was listening to Big Bang's song; Haru Haru. I was bobbing my head to it and waited for my bus. I was on my phone playing a game when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turn around and see Mary looking at me, holding something out to me.

"You dropped this," she says and hands me my metro card. My eyes widen in embarrassment and I quickly take the card from her.

"Thank you," I mumble and put the card into my pocket. How embarrassing!

She smiles at me and puts her earphones on. She moves her head to the music and smiles. She still looks pretty. Everything she does makes my heart flutter. I blush and turn my head away from her.

The bus comes and everyone enters it. The bus was quite full in the morning so I would always stand up. I grab the pole on the side to steady myself. Mary enters the bus after and the bus drives off quickly. She trips over and I grab her waist to catch her. 'Stupid bus driver' I thought.

She looks up with wide eyes at me and connects her eyes with mine. She stands up straighter and balances herself.

"T-thank you," she mutters and holds the pole over my hand. She quickly takes her hand off and blushes. She quickly turns her back to me and holds the end of the pole.

The bus ride to school was very unsteady and Mary would occasionally hit her head against my chest and mutter a sorry to me. I felt flustered every time I felt her head on my chest and would blush a deeper shade each time it happened.

We reached the school and we both got off. She quickly walked in front of me and started to walk off. I watched as her black hair fell down her shoulders and how she would occasionally put them behind her ears. Everything she did seemed so graceful. She was too beautiful for me.