Chapter 22

Mary           

"Mary I heard some girls were talking crap about you. I don't get why they can't get a life and deal with their own problems like privacy much," Stephanie says as she starts to ramble on. We were in out maths classes silently talking whilst trying to do some maths folio that made no goddamn sense.

"What were they saying?" I say. I haven't heard anyone say anything.

"You know you have a lot of fans right?" She says and I furrow my eyebrows. What the hell is she talking about?

"Fans?" I say with a confused tone.

"A lot of guys like you," she says as she starts to tease me. My eyes widen and I'm shook.

"Who?" I ask whilst trying to contain my curiosity. I wanted to have a bit of hope that maybe Xiumin was but why would he? Why can't I just forget about him? He's already in love, end of story.

"Kim Namjoon, Seo Kang Joon, Kim Woo Bin and some other guys but that's all I remember. That's a pretty good list though," she says whilst fangirling over Kang Joon's piano performance from last week.

"Maybe I should get lessons from him?" She says and I laugh.

"And embarrass yourself in front of him with your dumb questions," I say whilst she glares at me.

The bell finally rings and we can finally leave this boring ass class. Stephanie pulls out small milk carton from her bag and instantly knew it was from her secret admirer.

"Another one?" I say and she smiles.

"I was excited to come back to school just to see if he would still give me milk but the note was a bit odd this time," she says and with furrowed eyebrows. She hands me the note and I quickly read it.

Senior year may be hell but it goes by quickly - M.Y

"I think he's older than us because it sounds like he's finished high school already. I don't know anymore. His notes are sweet but I want to know who it is. Is it Chanyeol?" She says with a questioning look.

"How can it be him? His initials aren't M.Y," I say and she just pouts and nods.

"Yeah, I forgot about that but who the hell can he be then?" She says as we both go to our lockers to get ready to go home.

"I'll see you at the café later," Stephanie says and leaves.

I take my bag out and start putting my stuff into it. I'm ready to leave until someone slams my locker closed. I was startled and jumped back only to see Woo Bin. A guy with lots of money and good looks. If he wasn't such a jerk I would've probably fallen for him.

"Hi, is there anything you needed?" I say trying to sound as nice as possible. His smirk grew bigger and he leaned on my locker. I was getting pissed that he wasn't leaving. I just wanted to eat food and spend time with my friends.

"I wanted to know if I could have your time," he suddenly says and I'm shocked. Wasn't he one of the guys Stephanie listed when we were in maths? She actually got her information right?

"My time?" I say nervously and start to slowly walk back. He notices and takes a step towards me.

"Yeah, your time," he says in a dangerously low voice. He was kind of scaring me and I wanted to run away as soon as possible. Someone please save me. "Would you like to go somewhere with me, right now?"

A date? My eyes widen at his request and I don't know what to say. I want to say no instantly but nothing comes out.

"So is it yes or no?" He says and I just look around for someone to save me. I suddenly feel someone put their arm around my waist and I look up to see someone I didn't expect. My eyes widen in shock and relief. Baekhyun.

"She has plans with me so please excuse us."