Sam Imagine Part 1

The cracking of wood just adds to the fear that is coursing through my veins. I sit in the fetal position in my linen closet praying that the thing won't find me. My brother lies dead on the kitchen floor with his inside strung everywhere, that's how it found out I was here.

I woke up and saw light coming from downstairs. When I stepped in the kitchen doorway I saw that thing eating my brother. A scream tore from my lips and I booked it to the stairs. Now I'm here.

"Dean!" I hear a voice yell from somewhere in the house.

"Take the shot Sammy." Another voice says.

"I don't wanna hit you." 'Sammy' says back.

"Just take the damn shot!" And a gunshot rings through the house. The snarling and crashing of furniture stops. It's completely quiet. I fling the closet door open and run down the stairs. I find to really tall men in the kitchen looking at my brother's mutilated body. I push passed them and fall to the ground next to him.

"Kyle, I'm so so sorry." I sob, "God damnit I promised them I'd protect you. And I didn't." I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry about..." 'Sammy' trails off not knowing Kyle's connection to me.

"My brother. My little brother." I sniffle turning to face the man who helped save my life. He has longish chestnut hair and chocolate brown eyes. He give me a small smile.

"I was supposed to protect him." I whisper wiping my eyes.

"I know all about that." The slightly shorter one says, while dabbing his bleeding forehead. "Sam seems to get in trouble every other day." Sam shoots a glare at him.

"Not the time Dean." Sam stands up and helps me to my feet.

-1 Year Later-

My phone buzzes in my pocket. I pull it out and look at the caller ID: Sam. I smile and answer the call, "Hi baby."

"Hey, guess what?" He asks.

"What?" I respond, taking a sip of my coffee.

"Dean and I are gonna be driving through and we might be able to stay for a few days." He tells me, excitement clear in his voice.
"That's great! 3 months is too long, plus I have something I have to tell you." My hand instinctively rests in my stomach.