**Request** Matt'sSisterWantsToBattle

A/n: staygoldsquatchling requested an imagine where Matt introduces his little sister to Nate and they hit it off. Enjoy guys.

************

"Come on Matt? It's not that big of a deal. Just introduce me." I say to my older brother, I'm trying to convince him to introduce me to his friend Nate. Truth be told I lowkey fan girl over him.

"Y/n no. He is one my best friends, you're gonna fangasm or something and make it weird." Matt protests, sitting down on the couch next to his wife Steph.

"Steph? Tell him he's being stupid." I drag her into this because I know she'll help me.

"I mean yea. He is stupid, just introduce them. I think Nate will like her." Steph tells him.

"That brings me to my next point, he will definitely like her. I don't want my friend banging my little sister." He rants at us.

"News flash Matty, I HAVE SEX. With people you know." He covers his ears and Steph bursts into laughter.

"Fine. Just never ever. Ever. Do that again." He broke. Yes! "I'll call him."

I walk into the kitchen and Matt follows me. He dials Nate's number and put it on speaker. It rings for a few seconds.

"Dude I'm filming what's up?" Nate's voice is so cute.

"So ya know how you've been looking for a cool chick friend, well I think I found one." Matt explains to him.

"Really?" Nathan sounds genuinely surprised.

"Yea."

"So who is this 'cool chick friend' you found me? It's she hot? How old is she? Matt if she's like 50 I'm killing you." I stifle a laugh.

"She's 25 and she's my sister you noob. You can decide if she's hot." Matt mocks his friend.

"Oh damn! Like (Y/n)? Cause damn. She's gorgeous." Nate says. I start blushing an idiot.
"Okay first off gross. And I'll text you her number. Later." Matt hangs up the phone and looks at me. I jump up and down and hug him.

"Thank you Matty." I let go of him so he can send Nate my number. We walk back into the living room and I tell Steph everything Nate said.

She seems just as excited as me. We put on a movie and my phone buzzes in my lap.

Unknown: Hey it's Nate

Me: Heyo. It's Y/n. How are you?

Nate: I'm good. I was kinda shocked when Matt called me.

Me: Same.

Nate: So what's up?

Me: Watching some stupid movie with Matt and Steph.

Nate: Come over?

Me: you sure?

Nate: fuck yea. Company would be great.

********
A/n: I really like this request so part two is up next. *Finger guns*