Death of a Bachelor +Nathan Sharp+

A/n: cam we take a moment to of silence for the NateWantsToBattle channel. I fully support Nate in focusing on his music but Imma miss it guys. Anyways rant over. Enjoy lovelies!

I've known Nate for the last year and a half. We met through my brother in law Mat. Nate and I have been good friends since.

I stand front row center stage watching Nate perform. He smiles and belts out lyrics to each song in the set. Of course I'm singing along, admiring him. I can't tell him how I really feel, so I suffer in silence as I have for the last year.

The set ends and the crowd cheers. Nate grabs the mic, "So i know that's the last song, but I've got one more for you guys. It's actually for a very special lady in my life. Except I don't think she knows just how much she means to me. Do you guys care if I play it for her?" The crowd cheers again and I just stand there puzzled. He looks me right in the eyes and mouths 'Im talking about you.'

The song begins and he begins to sing Death of a Bachelor by Panic! @ the Disco. My jaw drops.  The crowd is singing along and cheering. All I can see is Nate staring back at me, a smile on his face.

After everything is over and the crowd goes home,I sit on the couch in Nate's dressing room. He steps out of the bathroom, but I don't look up. He sits down next to me.

"What's wrong Y/n?" He asks me. I don't respond and continue looking at my lap. I can't phathom him ever having feelings for me. "Y/n, answer me? Did you not like it? Cause I thought it was kinda romantic." He chuckles attempting to lighten the mood.

"I did. It was great." I respond quietly.

"Then what's wrong?" He asks. I look at him finally, seeing worry on his face.

"I just. I don't see how someone like you could-" he cuts me off by pressing his lips against mine. He wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me onto his lap. I rest my arms on his shoulders as our lips move in sync.

After minute we both pull away, "I love you." Nate says to me. "I always have."

"I love you too."

A/n: staygoldsquatchling syyyyke no one dies. 😂 Trolololololol