Danny Fire Pre-Smut

After the party at Zoe's Dan and I exchanged numbers. For the last few weeks we've been texting all day. He had gained the nickname Depressionisnotonfire and I had gained (Your nickname).

I wake up on my couch to my phone ringing. I answer it, only to silence the "power of triangles" ringtone. "Hello?" I ask, my voice grumbling from sleep.

"Did I wake you up?" I immediately recognize Dan's voice.

"Yes. So what's up?" I mumble sitting up and attempting to stretch.

"I'm bored, I woke up really early, and I can't go back to sleep." He tells me.

"I'm sorry love." I say to him.

"Can I come over?" He asks, sweetly.

"Sure. I have time to shower, yeah?" I clarify.

"Yeah, I'm like 10 minutes away." He says.

It takes me a minute, "wait you live on the other side of town..."

"I may have left already and I was just calling to give you a heads up." He confesses.

"Okay, well the doors unlocked. Just come in." I tell him, "see ya in a bit."

****Time Skip Brought to You by Hobbit Hair***

I walk out into my lounge, finding Dan sitting on the couch looking at his phone. "It's my boi, Danny Fire." I say, he jumps and cringes.

"Whyyy?" He whines, standing up to hug me.

"Because I can. Let's watch movies." I say pulling myself from his hug and climbing on the couch.

We settle on a movie and sit, making fun of the continuity errors. I keep catching him staring at me. Every time I notice we both blush and look away.

We continue joking through the whole movie. I put Great British Bake-off on. The next time look over at him, I realize that our thighs are touching. This time he doesn't look away from me when I catch him staring. His eyes dart down to my lips and back up again. My heart skips a beat and I gain the courage to lean in and kiss him.

My action takes him by surprise, but he kisses back and wraps an arm around me. His lips seem to fit mine perfectly, I rest my hand on his cheek. He pulls me onto his lap, deepening the kiss. His tongue swipes across my bottom lip, I part my lips, and his hands rest on my hips as our tongues fight for dominance.

I tangle my fingers in his curly brown hair and unconsciously grind against him. He let's out a quiet moan. He kisses down my neck, leaving a deep purple bruise on my collarbone.

"Dan..." I moan, I feel him chuckle against my throat. His lips meet mine again.

It's my turn, I suck and bite at his neck, until I find his sweet spot, leaving my own mark on his pale skin. I peck his lips one last time and look him in the eyes.

"Well then." Dan laughs, admiring the hickey he left on me. I still am straddling him, his arms now wrapped around me, holding me against his chest. I rest my head on his shoulder and try to catch my breath.

Our moment is interrupted by Dan's phone ringing. He reaches to the end table, answering it. I can hear Phil's voice on the other end.

"Dan where'd you go?" Phil asks politely.

"I went to Y/n's." He replies.

"When you gonna be home? I need your assistance." Phil says.

"Soonish." He says. I sigh, I don't want him to go. After a few minutes of back and forth, Dan hangs up. I look at him.

"So you're leaving in a minute I assume." I say.

"Yeah." He answers. I awkwardly climb off him and walk him to the door. He turns before leaving pulling me in for a quick kiss.

"Bye Dan." I call out the door.

"Bye Cutie." He calls back.