Coming Home +Josh Dun+

A/n: I know it's short but I got the idea out of nowhere and wanted to get it posted. Enjoy the feels and fluff.

I lay in out bed alone, it's been like this every night for the last 2 months. Me, alone in bed, tears rolling down my cheeks. I know he's coming home soon but I miss him, our son misses him. Every few nights I'll hear little feet padding down the hall and stepping into the room. Tonight is no exception to that.

"Mama, where Daddy?" Owen asks me climbing into Josh's spot on the bed.

"I'm not sure baby. He's coming home soon though." I reply, wiping the tears off my cheeks and pull him into my arms. In the darkness I can picture Owen's face, he looks just like Josh, with my eyes.

I feel Owen become limp with sleep and soft snores come from him. I place a kiss on the top of my head and let sleep take over.

I stir from my sleep when the bed dips. My eyes shoot open and there sits my yellow haired husband. I shake Owen's arm. He sits up and looks around. "Daddy!" He jumps up and hugs his father.

"Hey buddy." Josh's eye light up as he hugs his pride and joy. "I missed you so much lil dude. Uncle Ty's down stairs, you should go say hi." He releases our son, who quickly jumps off the bed and books it out of the room.

"Josh." I whisper. He climbs on the bed and pulls me to him. I wrap my arms around his neck and bury my face in his chest. "Oh god, I missed you." Tears start to fall down my cheeks.

Josh pulls away, "Hey, baby don't cry." He wipes my cheek with his thumb, "I'm home now." He places a soft kiss on my lips. I smile as our lips move in sync. I missed everything about him.

He climbs on top of me and settles between my legs, his lips leaving mine to trail down my neck. A small whine slips from me as he continues to suck and bite at my sweet spot.

"Mama, Daddy!" We hear Owen running down the hall.

"Yea, Mama, Daddy!" I hear Tyler calling after Owen. They stop at the door. I push Josh off of me and jump up to hug Tyler.

"Hi Bean." I say wrapping my arms around him.

"Hey Mrs.Jish.", he hugs me back.

Nothing could be better than the feeling of having my family back together.