Cuddle Buddy? +Andy Hurley+

I walk around backstage trying to find my friends Josh and Tyler. I came on tour with them, since they're opening for Fall Out Boy and they wanted a photographer. I have briefly met the other band and I've heard their songs prior to the tour, but I'm not really comfortable just hanging with them. I walk into the green room and see the drummer, Andy sitting on the couch scrolling through his phone.

"Um, have you seen Josh anywhere?" I ask quietly, not wanting to disturb him.

"Him and Tyler are doing interviews all afternoon. What's up?" He asks with a smile, sensing my unease.

"Just need someone to hang out with." I shrug, turning to leave the room.

"You wanna hang out with me? I mean, you take pictures of all of us and I don't really know a thing about you." His offer seems genuine and God damn he's attractive. I weigh the options in my head, be alone all day or, kick it with a cute ginger.

"Okay." I walk over to the couch and plop down on the opposite side, leaning against the arm. Andy sets his phone down and looks at me, "So drummer boy, what do you wanna know?"

"Please don't take this the wrong way, but I'm terrible with names, it's (Y/n) right?" He rushes out, I nod. "Okay cool. So where you from?"

"[Your hometown]. Anything else?" I answer.

"Well, I know what you do for a living, but what other stuff do you like? Like when you aren't taking candid photos of a bunch of dorks."

"Sleeping, Netflix, reading." I list off the few things I do in my off time. His eyes light up when I mention reading.

"What's your favorite book?" He asks me.

"Probably [favorite book]." He nods. "Since you've interrogated me, my turn." I lean forward.

"I'm an open book." He replies.

"How are you today?" I ask.

He lets out a loud laugh, "you have the option to ask me anything and that's what you go with?"

"Yeah, I'm curious. I know this career and touring can be really stressful, I mean at least it is for me. Like how are you? Are you doing okay?" I answer. It's true, I've always been one to make sure everyone is okay.

"Truth be told, as much as I love it, I'm exhausted. I do get much sleep, or relaxation." He answers. "I need some time to unwind and not worry about touring and stuff." His brow furrows, like he's debating if his answer was a good one.

"Hey, it's your guys off night, do wanna go do something fun?" I ask him.

"Like what?" He has his head in his hands, but looks up at me when he asks.

"There's arcade in town, we could go there. They have classic games." I tell him. "I mean, if you don't that's cool. I just-"

He cuts off my rambling, " I think it sounds like a hell of a good time." Something about his smile eases my nerves. "Is it just gonna be us?" He asks.

"If you want the guys to go to they can." I tell him, blush rising to my cheeks.

"Oh god no! I mean, I just kinda want some time away. I love em all but-" It's my turn to cut him off.

"I get it." I assure him. "I'm gonna go take a nap I think." I blurt out.

He looks up at me, but doesn't say anything. I stand up and head for the door. "Hey Y/n, I don't want this to sound weird, but do you care if I join you," he calls after me.

"It's cool with me. Don't make it weird." I say.

"Since that's the case, we can just nap on the couch in here." He says. "Unless you're totally opposed to cuddling."

I shrug, cuddling with him doesn't sound too bad. I nod and I walk back to the couch.

He pulls me to his chest and lays back. After a few minutes, I grow used to the feeling of someone with me and melt into his chest, the sound of his heart beat lulling me to sleep.

A/n: I feel as though this tattooed bean is so under appreciated and there's not nearly enough fic about him. I hope y'all like this. And I'm probs making a part 2. \(^^)/