Matt'sSisterWantsToBattle Pt.2

A/n: So here's Part 2. I think this might turn into a ongoing story thing in the book. Enjoy!
"Where are you going?" Matt asks me as I grab my purse and keys off the table by the door.

"To have nasty kinky sex with one of your friends." Steph laughs at my response.  Matt cringes, "I'm kidding...probably. Anyways I'm going to Nate's. Bye guys." I open the door and head to my car.

The drive to Nate's is fairly short. I'm so nervous though. What if he doesn't like me in real life? Oh my god I probably look like crap. I'm wearing sweats and an MCR shirt. Oh god.

I get out of my car and knock on the door. When the door opens I'm taken aback. He's just as attractive in person. "Hi." He mumbles.

"Hey." We look each other up and down for a minute. "So can I come in or do I have to chill on the porch?" Comedy is my go to in awkward situations.

"Oh shit. Sorry. Come in." He says moving out of the way. "So wanna watch anime?" He asks. I nod. God I'm a weeb.

"So the living room's kind of a mess, so are you cool with chilling in my room?" He asks adjusting his glasses.

"Sure." I say and follow him through the house. He kicks back on the bed and pats the spot next to him. I kick my shoes off and climb in bed next to him.

He ques up Sword Art Online and plays the first episode. "Nate, if you play dubbed, I will have to leave right now." I joke. He laughs. The show starts and we end up not even watching it.

We talk about everything under the sun. YouTube, music, our childhoods, the universe. I've never clicked with someone so quickly.

"So now that I know how much you enjoy Chicken flavored Ramen, what's your favorite color?" Nate asks me.

"(Y/f/c)." I reply with a giggle. "If you could do anything in the world what would you do?" I ask him.

"Kiss you." He doesn't hesitate before saying it. It just comes out of his mouth. "Shit. I said that out loud." I nod. "Well since that's out in the open, can I?"

"Sure." I reply. He and I are sitting criss cross on his bed looking at each other. He places a hand on my cheek and leans in.

As soon as our lips touch it's the most natural feeling in the world. He moves closer without pulling away, dragging me into his lap so I'm straddling him.

I pull away first to catch my breath. "You good?" He asks, resting his forehead on mine.

"I'm great. You?" I reply with a light laugh.

"I'm just wondering if you're spending the night." He says.
"Depends on how tonight is gonna unfold." I answer, he reconnects our lips, moving slowly along my jaw and down my neck. A quiet moan let's him know he found what he was looking for. I can feel him getting hard beneath me. He bites and sucks on my sweet spot. I grind against him and moan, not realizing what I'm doing.
"God damn you're hot." Nate breathes against my throat. 

A minute later something clicks in my brain. I just met him. I can't do this. Not yet. Fuck. I pull away from him, looking him in the eyes. "I'm not ready for this." I blurt out.

"Oh. Shit. Are you a-?" He starts.

"Noooo. I'm not a virgin." I cut him off. "I just think that since we literally just met like 3 hours ago, we should wait a little while and see if this is anything." I ramble.

"Oh. I mean, if you aren't ready that's fine by me. We can take things as slow as you want to." I feel a wave of relief wash over me. "Do you wanna actually watch this show now?" He asks.

I look at my phone and see that it's 12:30am. "It's really late. I should probably go." I tell him. I realize in this moment I'm still straddling him.

"Okay. Do you wanna hang out on like Friday?" He asks me.

"I'd really like that." I peck his lips, but he places a hand on my cheek pulling me in for another kiss.

"Don't give me half ass good night kisses." He says after pulling away.

"I'll keep that in mind." I climb off his lap and grab my stuff. "Good night Nate." I blow him a kiss before making my way through the house and out the door.