Smiles (Cas X Reader)

My heart stops when I hear the flutter of wings. I turn around and see him. Balthazar smiles, "Long time no speak." I roll my eyes and take a drag off my cigarette.

"I didn't call you to chat. We aren't friends." I spit.

"Testy." He chuckles.

"I'm not stupid. I know you have him. I don't know why but, I know you do." I throw my cigarette butt at him.

"Oh darling, I know you're not stupid, but if you can't figure why I have him you're not very bright." He takes a step closer to me. I light a match and toss it at his feet. Flames burst up and he cocks his head to the side. "Seriously, holy fire."

I drop the angel blade that was tucked in my sleeve and grip the handle. "There are two ways this can go." I step closer to the ring. "You can either tell me where he is or, I can torture you til you tell me."

"Do I have an option 3?" He asks, looking at me with doe eyes.

"Sure, I can let Sam and Dean come after you." I reply.

"I miss those boys. I think I'll go with number 3." He says, pacing his small confinement.

"Oops. I forgot to tell you, option two is going to happen no matter what." I feign innocence, batting my eyes at him.

I turn and grab the restraints I got from the boys. I step closer to the ring and Balthazar stands right in front of me. I smack him with the hilt of my blade and he drops to the ground. I drag a chair to the circle and move him into it. After securing the restraints and making sure he won't get out, I dump a bottle of water on him.

He finally comes to and just laughs, "I never took you for the kinky type, Y/n. Cas must have fun with you."

"You wanna see kinky?" I ask standing right in front of him, angel blade tight in my grasp. I roll up the sleeve on his ratty black blazer and run the blade across his wrist. He hisses. "So, what I don't quite get is why you had to take him. He would go willingly with you if he thought it was important."

"Oh honey, you must be really out of the loop with you're feathery hero." He rolls his eyes. I flip the blade in my hand and slam it through his forearm. He cries out. "You bitch."

"I haven't even begun to be a bitch. Now where is Castiel?"

"You stabbed me!" He replies.

"And I will do it again, if you don't give me what I want." I reply, running the blade down his face. "Cause darlin, you will heal. I can do this literally all day." Blood drips slide down his face and arms landing on the ground.

"Threaten me with a good time." He chuckles. A rage begins to fill me. "I know you're running on stolen grace. You're gonna burn out."

I snap and lunge towards him, slamming my knee down on his crotch and holding the blade to his throat. "Oh I know, and you have some pretty powerful grace. So when I'm done with your sarcastic ass, I'm going to slit your throat and leave you here." His demeanor falters and I can see the fear in his eyes. I step back and shove the blade into his shoulder. He winces and screams. My phone rings.

"Hello?" I answer after accepting the call.

"Y/n where the hell are you?" It's Dean.

"I'm a bit preoccupied right now Dean." I reply.

"With what? You just took off." He says, a mixture of concern and frustration in his voice.

"Unlike you two nimrods, I'm working on getting Cas back." I look at Balthazar and pull the blade out of his shoulder. There's a suction noise as it comes loose.

I repeat my previous action with the opposite shoulder. Balthazar yells in pain. "Are you torturing someone?" He asks me.

"Yes I am because this asshole knows where Cas is and is also the one who took him." I reply. "And if he doesn't start talking, I'm going to turn his ass into a feather duster." Balthazar chuckles.

"Who is it?" Dean asks.

"Balthazar." I reply and hang up the phone.

"You know he's tracking your phone." Balthazar says.

"That was the point." I pull the blade from him. "Why did you take him?"

"Sister, you are one of us, did you not get the message?" I raise an eyebrow. "Cas is supposed to lead us. He's the new head of heaven. I want his job." He explains. I draw my arm back and punch him. He smiles and spit blood on to the floor. "I always thought you were one of those peace loving kinda kids. Every life is important." He mocks me.

"Things changed. And honestly, your life means nothing. The only reason I haven't killed you is because I need information. If I had things my way, I would be killing you right now and painting a picture with your blood." I snarl. "Now where is Castiel?"

He keeps his mouth shut. I drag the blade down his chest, pushing just hard enough to draw blood. He winces, but makes no sound. Something in me is enjoying torturing him.

"Aw Balty, why the sad face?" I look at him, taking note of the grimace on his face. "Here let me fix that." I pull the hunting knife from the back of my jeans and grip his hair. I glide the knife up his face on both sides, creating a bloody smile.

"You are no angel. You disgust me." He spits.

"Oh, I'm sorry at what point did you think I cared?" I respond.

The door of the abandoned house swings open with a crash.

To Be Continued...