One Night Stand (Smut) +Josh Dun+

A/n: I just really felt like posting something with the Jish in it. If you enjoy this you probably need Jesus.

I feel a pair of eyes on me across the room, I turn to see who it is. Across the room I see a man with bright red hair. He smirks, knowing I noticed him. He taps his friends shoulder and whispers something, downing his drink. I turn back around and continue talking to my co-workers who dragged me to this party.

"Excuse me, but I found myself staring at an angel. I was wondering if you wanna dance?" The man with red hair says from right behind me. I turn and look at him. He has dark brown eyes and an amazing smile.

"Sorry I don't dance." I reply, finishing off my 4th drink of the night.

"Well that's a shame. Why don't you keep me company since my friend is leaving then?" He offers. The alcohol getting the better of me, I nod. In the back of my head I know exactly where this is going, but I don't think I want to stop it. I say goodbye to everyone and follow him back into the crowd.

We find a corner that isn't full of people and sit down. "I never got your name." I say.

"Josh." He replies. "And you?"

"Y/n." I respond.

"Y/n, that's a pretty name. So you seem like you'd rather be anywhere but here. Why?" He pries.

"I don't get out much. This isn't really my scene." I say looking at the crowd of drunk people dancing like idiots.

"What is your scene then?" He asks me.

"My bed and Netflix." I reply with a chuckle. "My co-workers made me come because they heard some band was gonna be here."

"Oh? What band?" He leans forward.

"Twenty Øne something. I don't know. I've never heard of them." He laughs. "What?"

"It's Twenty Øne Piløts. It's my band." I feel blush rise to my cheeks.

"Oh." I reply.

We sit and talk until I notice people filtering out and the crowd getting smaller. "I should probably go." I say standing up, no longer dizzy as I've sobered up.

"I'll walk you. You shouldn't drive." Josh says standing up.
"I live like 6 miles away." I respond as we walk out of the club.

"Well then you're spending the night at my place. I live a few blocks away." He insists. I start to protest, "What's the worst that could happen?" He asks me.

"I don't know, you could be cannibalistic murderer." I retort. I look him in the eyes.
"Well there's that, but not an issue." He takes my hand and we head towards to his house.

After talking and flirting all night, I can't help but notice how much sexual tension there is. As we walk Josh playfully starts an argument with me about my favorite band.

"You're such a fan girl. Now hush." He says. "I win anyways." He smiles at me.

"Make me." I respond. I took my heels off a little while ago so I drop his hand and run forward. I can hear his shoes hitting the ground, he's chasing me. He catches up and grabs my waist. I turn around and rest my arms on his shoulder.

"Shut up." He says as he leans in and kisses me. My fingers tangle in his hair and one of his hands makes their way to my ass.

I pull away first. "Let's go." I say. He nods and interlaces our fingers again.

We step into his house and he pins me to the wall, kissing me again. This time his lips trail down my neck til I let out a quite moan. He smirks against my skin and gently bites that spot.

His hands slide under the hem of my dress, "Can I?" He asks.

"Please." I whine, he slides it up and over my head tossing it somewhere.

"You were planning on going home with someone?" He asks looking me in eyes.

"No." I reply.

"You match." He responds, referring to the small amount of navy blue lace covering my body.

"I wasn't planning it, I was being prepared for anything. And seeing as we're here, my plan was worth it." He chuckles and goes back to kissing my neck.

I find the edge of his shirt and pull it up over his head. He squeezes the back of my thighs. "Jump." He says. I comply and wrap my legs around his waist. He carries me through the house, our lips never parting.

He sets me on the bed and takes his jeans off. He climbs on to the bed and settles between my legs. He pecks my lips and slides down the bed. Without warning he pulls my panties off and tosses them back into the room, he looks up at me making eye contact as he inserts 2 fingers inside me.

He removes his fingers and licks a stripe up my wet folds. "So good." He mumbles against me. A shocked moan escapes my lips. He starts sucking on my clit and adds two fingers again, pumping into me at a fast pace.

"Mm daddy." I moan. I curse myself, when I realize what I just said. It doesn't stop him. I feel the pressure building in my abdomen.

I grip the sheets, moaning and bucking my hips slightly.
He looks up at me, not stopping. "Fuck, I'm so close." I whine. He begins flicking his tongue against me and it pushes me over the edge. "Fuck." I yell. He removes his fingers, licking them clean and watching me ride out what undoubtedly is only my first orgasm.

"So, daddy?" He asks with a smirk on his face. I feel the blush on my cheeks. I cover my face, "It's hot." He climbs between my legs again.

I kiss him and tangle my fingers in his hair. He slips his boxers off and kicks them off the bed. He grabs my hands and pins them above me with one hand, slamming inside me. A loud moan comes through my lips.

"You're so perfect. Fuck." Josh mumbles, thrusting into me at a slow pace. I kiss his neck and bite gently. "Use your words." He says slowing down even more.

"Faster." I whine.

"Faster, who?" He smirks.

"Daddy please?" I moan. He hums in acknowledgement. He pulls almost all the way and slams back into me, setting a fast pace. The knot in my stomach builds with each thrust.

He releases my hands, so he has better balance. I rake my nails down his back, a low moan slips from his mouth. "Fuck babygirl, you feel so good."

"I'm so close, daddy." I moan, my walls clenching around him.

"Me too, baby." He responds and kisses my lips. His thrusts become sloppy.

I can't hold on any longer, my whole body seems to spasm as my walls completely tighten around him. I dig my nails into his back and moan his name. He stops thrusting, letting out a loud moan along with a string of expletives. He pulls out and lays down beside me.

"Holy shit." He says, pulling me to his chest and tossing a blanket over us.

"What?" I ask.

"Haven't had anything that good in a really long time." He replies.

"I know the feeling." Soon we both drift off to sleep, knowing this is probably the first and last time we'll ever cross paths.