Missing You +Tyler Joseph Fluff+

A/n: This one was requested by the marcilinemadness. Hope everyone enjoys a lil bean fluff.

The sun hits my face and warms my body. It's been a long time since I've been in LA and even longer since I've seen my boys. I miss them so much, especially Tyler. God I miss him. I hear my phone clattering against the table next to my lounge chair. I sit up and slide my sunglasses to the top of my head, answering "hello?" I say.

"Hey Y/n, our flight just landed." It's Josh. He helped me put together this surprise for Tyler. He's been really down the last few weeks. Josh's voice is hushed, "He still has no idea. See ya soon."

"Okay, bye Squish." I say and get up to go change. I get up to my hotel room and slip on the sundress I picked out this morning.

This plan is great. The guys are gonna check in, then go to an 'interview', Josh is gonna forget something, and when he asks Ty to go get it I'll be on the other side of the door. A smile tugs at my lips, hopefully he's as happy to see me as I am him.

~Time Skip brought to you by being a bean~

Squish: He's on his way up now.

Y/n: Okay :)

I sit on the bed in their room and wait. The door knob turns and I shoot up. When the door opens Tyler's jaw drops.

"Y/n?" He walks up to me and places his hands on my cheeks. "Oh my god, you're really here." He pulls me to his chest.

"Hey baby." I mumble into his chest. "I missed you so much Tyler."

"I missed you too babygirl." He pulls away from me and holds my face in his hands and gently kisses my lips. I smile into the kiss. Our lips move in sync and my arms wrap around his waist.

I pull away first and just stare into his eyes, the eyes I fell in love with. "The interview can wait. I'm tired and we're taking a nap." Tyler says, texting Josh the new plan.

He grabs my hand and pulls me to the bed. I climb into what is usually my side, he pulls me to his chest and begins running his fingers through my hair.

I look up at him and notice a tear slip down his face, propping myself up I ask, "Ty, are you okay?"

"I'm just really happy to see you. The last few weeks have been really rough. I missed you so much." He says. I smile and place a light kiss on his lips.

"Tyler Joseph, you have no idea how much I love you." I say and snuggle into his chest.

"I love you too baby. More than I can ever tell you." He whispers before sleep takes us over.