Filming a Video +Phil+

Author's Note:

So this is gonna be a series where I'm gonna have how I picture what filming a video with PJ, Sean, Mark, Dan, and Phil. I'm gonna have it in Parts so keep an eye out for the others.
***

You and him are just friends/fellow Youtubers.

Phil:

You step inside your friend Phil's flat. You have never been here before as you only ever seen Phil or, Dan for that matter at YouTube events. A few days ago you sent Phil a text and asked him if he wanted to do a collab video.

"So what kind of video do you wanna do Y/n?" Phil asks as the two of you walk into the office.

"I was thinking we could do a challenge of some kind." You say sitting down in one of the swivel chair. "How bout a 'guy does my makeup challenge' thing?"

Phil looks excited, "I like that. I'm gonna apologize in advance though. I'm sure you saw Dan and I do the blindfold makeup challenge," he chuckles at the memory.

"Then it's settled!" You pop up from your chair. "Why don't you set up the camera and lightening and I'll go grab my makeup bag?"

You walk into the lounge and Dan is sitting in his sofa crease. "Hey Y/n! Haven't seen you in forever!" He looks up and smiles.

"Hi. Phil's gonna do my makeup for my channel if you wanna watch?" You tell him picking up your purse.

"You saw the blindfolded makeup challenge, right?" He laughs.

"Yes I did." You laugh.

"I'll come in a lil while." You walk back to the office and Phil is sitting in the broken chair spinning in circles.

"Dan's gonna come watch in a bit." You tell him sitting down and setting your makeup bag on the desk in front of you.

"Okay. I'm ready when you are." You nod.

Author's Note: y/c/n is your channel name also, if it's NON-BOLD italics it's thoughts.

"Let's do this." You hit record. "Hey guys and welcome back to y/c/n! I have a very special guest today! You probably guessed by the title on the video and the giant sitting next to me but, it's none other than the amazing Phil Lester!" You chuckle at your pun.

"I see what you did there!" Phil giggles.

"So Phil what tell 'em what torture I'm being subjected to."

"I'm doing Y/n makeup. And I'm not that terrible!" He throws his hands up in defense, giggling and leaning back in the chair.

"First off I have to wipe my face off. Sorry in advance guys, I know you don't normally get subjected to my troll face." You pull a makeup wipe out of your bag and take off the layer of makeup on your face and put on a thin layer of foundation, making a mental note to edit out the 5 minutes the foundation is taking. "You ready Philly! Make me beautiful!"

"No hints! You aren't gonna tell me what anything is!?" He asks. You shake your head no and hand him your makeup.

"By the way guys I put some foundation on so Phil doesn't have to attempt to figure that out."

He reaches into the bag and pulls out eyeliner first. "So this says eyeliner." He shows the camera the container. I hate when people do my eyeliner I always feel like I'm gonna get stabbed. He opens it and tries applying it. He ends up stabbing you in the eye a few times causing your eyes to water and smudge the makeup.

Just as Phil begins to rather carefully apply mascara Dan walks in and stands by the door watching. "PHIL! YOU GOT LIPSTICK IN MY MOUTH!" You squeal laughing.

"I'm sorry!" He laughs. "I think I'm done. I don't want to try and do that contour stuff." He hands you the small mirror from your bag and you open it. Your eyes have eyeliner and mascara smeared all over and around them and your lips would look okay if it weren't for the bit that got in your teeth and just below your bottom lip.

"I said make me look beautiful! Not like a 12 year old from 2009!" You laugh again. "So guys I guess that's it for today. Don't forget to hit like and if you haven't already subscribe. AND last but definitely not least, check out 2016's top new beauty guru's channel, Phil's link is in the description. Seriously, his videos are great. BYYYYEEE!" You wave at the camera and stand up to turn it off.

Dan stares at both of you for a second and you all just start laughing.