YouTube Preferences

The Challenge Video You'd Do Together

Ethan- How Much Do You Really Know?

Ethan asked me to film a video with him. So now I'm sitting in the recording room laughing as he tries to guess my favorite color. "HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW THIS?!" I yell in mock offense.

"I'm sorry! Is it orange?" He guess I scrunch my nose, "okay not orange. Purple?" He asks, hopefully.

"Oh my god, finally!" I exclaim. After another 20 minutes of going back and forth Ethan does his outro and flips the camera off.

He grabs the arm of my desk chair and pulls it close to him. "I'm sorry I'm shit at remembering things." He says as he leans in.

"It's okay baby." I tell him closing the gap between our lips.

Sean/Jacksepticeye- Every Time You Laugh You Take A Shot

"Top of the morning to ya' laddies! I'm Jacksepticeye and welcome to a much more interesting version of the Try Not To Laugh Challenge. Today I'm joined by a special guest." Sean says in his iconic loud voice.

I slide into frame and wave to the camera, "Heyo." I say.

"So this little beauty, Y/n came up with the idea, so why not force her to join in?" He laughs.

After a few minutes everything is set up. We watch video after video, until a video of a dog barking in it's sleep plays. I absolutely lose it. I love dogs.

"Shots! Shots! Shots!" Sean yells pouring a rather large shot of Jack Daniels. I throw back the brown liquid, my eyes squeezing shut as it burns my throat.

Sean laughs at me, then realizes what he has done and pours himself a shot.

Dan- Tumblr Tag

"Dan are you sure about this?" I ask, sitting down at the desk in the gaming room.

"Not really, Tumblr is a dark place and so is the (your ship name) tag." He says, chuckling.

"Well then." I reply. I don't look at our tag often, but I know how dark and twisted Tumblr can be. He turns the camera on and slides out of frame, leaving me to do the intro.

"Hey hey hey, fellow trash cans! Today, as you can tell I'm in a different room then I normally film! That's cause I've got a surprise for you!" I cringe at the word surprise, knowing what's to come.

"Ahem!" Dan makes a noise from off screen.

"Oh yes! We have a guest today! Winnie the Pooh!" I laugh.

"You're fucking kidding me." Dan groans rolling into the shot. "Yup, it's ya' boi Danny Fire!" I cringe and make a gagging noise. "And we're gonna be scrolling through the (your ship name) tag!"

"So let's dive into the wonderful-" I get cut off.

"Disturbing." Dan interrupts.

"Tag." I finish. I search the tag and the first thing to pop up is an adorable edit of Dan and I just glancing at each other and blushing. "This is cute!" I gush.

"Hahaha" Dan nearly falls out of his chair laughing. I look at the screen in horror. Somebody super imposed our faces over the characters in Shrek is love Shrek is life. "This is so good! Y/n this is getting framed!" Dan continues laughing.

I look directly into the camera, point at it, and say, "No." Laughing hysterically after.

The rest of the video is more disturbing edits, a few cute ones, and a lot of crazy and gross fanfiction.

"Okay guys, so our wonderful fans have traumatized us again. And this is where we take our leave. Byyyye!" Dan cuts the camera.