You're Not That Cool +Ethan Nestor+

***FLUFF! BEWARE!***

"What's up my Cranky Crew! It's Ethan from CrankGamePlays and welcome back to reading your comments!" Ethan yells through the apartment. I stand leaning against the door frame. He talks on and on, until he finally notices I'm there.

A smile spreads across his face, God I love this nerd so much. He reads a few more comments and one about me comes up. "Is Y/n doing okay? She hasn't posted much in a while," the comment reads.

"I don't, why don't we ask her?" Ethan says into the camera, then looks to me.

"Whyyyyy?" I whine from where I'm standing.

"Because, I gotta give the fans what they want babe." He tells me. I don't budge. He gets out of his chair and walks over to me. His arms wrap around my waist and he tugs my body close to him. "Come on, please?" He asks, quietly.

"Nope." I reply, popping the 'p' and placing my arms around his neck.

He looks me in the eyes and leans in. Our lips meet for a split second, but he pulls away and picks me up. "Damnit Ethan! Put me down!" I shout. He just laughs and carries me to where I'm on camera. He sets me down on the stool where he usually keeps a bottle of water or, whatever and takes his seat.

"So, where were we? Squatchgirl02 asked, 'is y/n doing okay? She hasn't posted in a while.' Y/n?" Ethan looks at me.

"Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been very active lately, I'm working on a project with some super cool people. And I'm doing great." I explain.

"You haven't told your fans about the thing we've been working on?" Ethan says, in mock offense.

"Chill, I said super cool people, so not you." I reply.

"RUDE!" He yells and I start laughing. "I don't want you in my video anymore." He says in a pouty voice.

"Okay bye!" I say and wave at the camera.

"I was kidding, come back." He protests, and pulls back down onto the chair. I sit and contribute every so often, throughout the rest the video.

When it finally ends, he does the outro and I say good bye.

*A Good Ole Time Skip brought to you by The UNDYING need for the Cranky Bois (Frank and Ethan) to do a god damn collab already!!!!*

I sit on the couch with my legs draped over Ethan's lap, watching (Your favorite show). Ethan is scrolling through his phone and laughing every now and then. Out of the blue, he looks at me and says, "Ya know, I'm glad my fans like you."

"Why?" I ask, thrown off by the random statement.

"Because you mean everything to me and I would delete my god damn channel if the fans started hating on you. I've seen so many cool people get hate just because of jealousy and I never want that to happen. The fans, I think, see how important you are to me. And I just really fucking love you." He rants for a couple minutes.

"I love you too, E-tan." I lean forward and peck his lips. "I'm glad they like us too."