Pay Backs a Bitch Blueberry

I shoot straight up, hearing banging down stairs and Ethan cursing. I lazily climb out of bed and pull a T-shirt on. Walking down the hall, Amy emerges from Mark's room, looking as confused as I feel. "I'll find out, go back to bed Amy." I wave her off and she returns to the bedroom.

When I walk into the kitchen I am shocked, there is batter of some kind all over the floor. "I'm gonna clean this up Y/n, don't tell Mark." He looked at me with pleading eyes.

"What are you even doing? It's like 8 am?" I ask him, grabbing the mop and bucket.

"I was gonna make you breakfast in bed, but the bowl slipped out of my hands." He replies, blush covering his cheeks. "I'm sorry I woke you up."

I finish mopping and walk around the island to where he's standing. "It's fine." My arms wrap around his waist and he slings one around my shoulders, kissing the top of my head. "Can we go lay down though?" I ask.

"Sure. Lazy day?" He asks following me up stairs. I nod and go back into our room.

He jumps onto the bed and tries grabbing the remote. I manage to be slightly faster and get it. "I don't think so! It's my turn to pick the movie." He says trying to take it from me. He climbs on top of me, pinning me to the bed. "Please give it to me babygirl?" He asks sweetly.

I shake my head, holding it above our heads. He leans down and attaches his lips to my neck for a split second. "Please?" He asks, I hate that it's so hard for me to say no to him. He's so cute, but I can't give in. I shake my head again. He kisses up my neck, along my jaw, and to the corner of my mouth. I drop the remote and wrap my arms around his neck, running my fingers through his blue hair. As I try to connect our lips he pulls away, laughing.

"I win." He waves the remote in front of my face.

"Not fair. You're a damn tease Ethan!" I whine. He lays back against the head board, giggling as he picks a movie. I lay back against his side and pretend to watch the movie.

I look up and see him completely engrossed in the movie. Time for pay back. I roll onto my side and snuggle up to him. His arm tightens around my waist. I kiss his neck and he tilts his head to give me better access. He pulls me onto his lap, so I'm straddling him. I continue to kiss up his jaw to his lips. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer.

I slide my hands down his chest and pull his shirt off. He pulls mine off as well and kisses me again, the need apparent this time. I make my way down and untie his pajama pants.

He flips over and kisses my neck. A small moan escapes my lips. No! I can't give in! I pull away and push him off me.

"What the hell Y/n!" He calls as I walk towards the bathroom to put clean clothes on.

"Pay backs a bitch, Blueberry." I blow him a kiss and shut the door.