Kiss and Makeup +Pete Wentz+

I feel my heart skip a beat when the door closes. Pete and I got in a fight last night over him going on tour. I know it's his job and everything but, I miss him and sometimes I feel like the band is more important than I am. 

"God damnit Pete, I swear you care more about that damn band!" I yell from the other side of the couch. 

"It's my job, it's what I do. You knew what you were signing up for. I can't help it that we're going on tour." He yells back. 

"I know it's your j-" I'm cut off by Bronx.

"Daddy, what's going on?" Pete's son asks from the doorway. 

"Nothing Bronx-y." I say walking over to him. "Let's go back to bed." I pick him up and head down the hall.

"Why are you and Daddy fighting?" He asks me as I set him on his bed. 

"Don't worry about it buddy." I tell him, kissing him on the cheek and pulling the blankets over him. 

"Okay. Night Y/n." He yawns and rolls over. How can he leave Bronx? How can he just leave me? 

I walk back into the living room and Pete is sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. "Seriously, you got home from the promotion tour thing 2 weeks, how are you gonna tell him you're leaving again? How can you just up and leave him? That's your fucking son, you being gone, it hurts him you know?" 

"Don't tell me how shitty of a Dad I am! You think I don't know that me leaving is hard on him!? Leaving fucking sucks and I miss you guys like crazy, but this is my job!" He stands up, raising his voice again. 

"I never said you were a shitty dad. You said that. Not me. If we were that important to you, you'd try harder to keep in contact when you're on the road, but no. You party and play the fucking shows, because you're Pete FUCKING Wentz, the rockstar." The words cut like a knife and I feel my own heart break. 

"Ya know what, fuck you Y/n. I'm out of here. I'll get my suitcase and Bronx tomorrow. If my job is really that hard on you, than you won't have to worry about it anymore." He yells, grabbing his keys off the counter and slamming the door as he leaves. I jump at the noise. 

I hear footsteps down the hall, they stop in front of the door. "She hasn't come out at all this morning." I hear Bronx say. There's a light knock on the door. 

"Can I come in?" Pete says softly. 

"I guess." I reply, trying to hide the fact that I've spent the last 12 hours crying. The door opens and he steps in. 

"Hey buddy, why don't you go play XBOX for a bit." Pete says to Bronx. I hear Bronx take off down the hall. 

"So are you here to get your guys' stuff?" I ask him dryly.

"No." He sits down on the edge of the bed, "I'm here to apologize." I snort. "I'm serious Y/n, I'm sorry. I know that me leaving takes a toll on you and Bronx." I can tell he means it. "It's just I get so frustrated because I know it hurts you guys when I'm gone and I know it stresses you out and sometimes when you get all snappy about it seems like you don't see how much leaving hurts me too. Cause honestly going on tour is so hard for me. I'm in work mood 20 hours a day and I don't get to be home with Bronx, with you. And I feel like I'm missing out on so much here and I miss you guys so fucking much. I'm sorry I was an asshole last night. I really am." He looks at me, wiping a tear off his cheek. 

"I'm sorry too. I know I can be insensitive." I whisper. He crawls onto the bed and wraps his arms around me, pulling me down onto his chest. 

"I love you." He tells me and kisses the top of my head. 

"I love you too." I reply. I look up at him and he pulls my lips to his. I pull away first, "is now a bad time to tell you I'm pregnant."

"You are?" He asks, a smile spreading across his face. I nod. "God, I love you so much." He kisses me again. "Can we tell Bronx?" He asks after he pulls away.

"Yeah." I respond sitting up. 

"Hey Bronx-y!" Pete calls as we walk through the house to the living room. Bronx pauses his game and looks at us, "We gotta talk to you." 

"Okay." Bronx says. I sit down next to Pete on the couch opposite of his son. 

"So, you know I'm going out on the road again and that means you're the man of the house 'til I get home." Pete says. "Well, I need you to take extra good care of Y/n for me okay?" 

"Why? She's a grown up." Bronx replies with a shrug. I let out a chuckle and look at Pete.

"Dude, you gotta take care of her cause you gotta take care of your baby brother or, sister." A wide smile spreads across Pete's face again as Bronx absorbs what's happening. 

"You're gonna be a big brother." I tell Bronx. 

"Really?" He asks, a smile on his face. 

"Yea bud." Pete says.

"Sick." I burst into laughter as Bronx replies to his father. 

"Well he's definitely yours." I say through laughter. Pete chuckles.