Be My Girlfriend +MatPat Pt 2+

WARNING: FLUFF FOR DAYS

2 Weeks Later

Mat and I have been seeing each other pretty much every day since our movie night a few weeks ago, I really like him. He's smart, funny, and so incredibly sweet. As I sit on my bed working on my novel my brain wanders to the tall brunette. I finish the paragraph and close my laptop, I'm gonna call him. I find his contact in my phone: Matthew💑

It rings a few time and then he answers, "Hey cutie."

"Hey yourself," I reply. "So what are you up to?"

"Just finished recording the audio for the next Game Theory video. How bout yourself? Neglecting your fabulous novel, I presume." He laughs at himself.

"Well you presumed right good sir. Do you wanna hang out? I have the box set of Sponge Bob?" I offer.

"Oooo cartoons. Tempting, I raise you lunch and a stroll through the park?" He counters.

"I wasn't aware this was a negotiation, but that sound great." I respond with a giggle.

"Okay, I'll pick you up in like 45 minutes, assuming traffic is ridiculous." He says.

"Matthew, we live in L.A. traffic will always be ridiculous. I'll see you in an hour. Drive safe." I hang up the phone and jump up from my bed, heading to the closet. I grab a black lacy top, blue jeans, and my floral vans.

***Clap and a half for me being too lazy to write a getting ready montage***

I look myself over in the mirror in the foyer. Mat just text me to say he's outside. I grab my shades and walk outside. He's leaning against the car and smiles when he sees me.

"Well someone's looking 'casual but cute'." He laughs wrapping an arm around my waist and pecking me on the lips.

"Well someone's being sassy today." I retort and walk around the car to get in.

Mat climbs in as well, looks at me and asks, "Where to Ms. Daisy?" I let out chuckle.

"I don't know. What sounds good?" I answer him with another question.

"Del Taco?" He offers.

"Del Taco." I confirm. I turn on the radio and hum along to the music.

"You're adorable." He blurts out.

"Why thank you Matthew." I reply, blush rising to me cheeks.

"I'm always happy speak the truth." He says.

The rest of the ride to Del Taco is filled with jokes and obnoxious singing. We get out of the car and head in. The a/C feels amazing in contrast to the blazing California heat. We place our orders and Mat gets our drinks while I did a spot.

He sits down and takes a drink of his soda, "God they have the best Diet Coke."

"You're a dork." I tell him taking a sip of my (favorite soda). Our food comes out and we eat our tacos in a comfortable silence.

After a few minutes Mat speaks up, "Y/n, I've been thinking about something. I was gonna wait til we got to the park to bring it up but, I'm too nervous to wait." His face turns a light shade of pink.

"

What's up Matthew?" I ask taking a sip of my drink.

"I know we've only been seeing each other a few weeks, but I really really like you," he starts, "I think you're great. And well I guess I was wondering if you'd be my girlfriend?" The shade of pink on his face darks and a smile spreads across my face.

"Yes! Of course Mat!" I reply, a smile never leaving my face.

We finish eating and head out to the car. As I start walking around the car Mat grabs my wrist and pulls me to him. "I'm so glad you said yes." He says, his arms snaking around my waist.

"Why wouldn't I? MatPat is only the funniest and most attractive nerd on YouTube." I reply resting my arms around his neck, pulling him to my height and kissing him.

His arms tighten around my waist, deepening the kiss. After a minute or two I pull away, "This is a bit too PG-13 for a Del Taco parking lot." I say with a laugh, catching my breath.

"Probably." He replies, pecking my lips. I untangle myself from him and get in the car.

As soon as Mat gets in the car he looks at me, "So two choices. We can actually go for a stroll through the park, or we can head to one of our places and watch a movie and make out like teenagers."

"Why not both? Stroll through the park then, movie night?" I counter.

"Okay." He says and heads for the nearest park.

To be continued....