Filming a Video +JackSepticeye+

Author's Note:

So even though this is part of my "Filming a Video" Series, my sister (marcilinemadness) asked if I could make this one with romantic involvement. So this one is still an X Reader. I don't like doing personals really.
Key:
Y/h/c- your hair color
Y/s/n- your ship name

Also you guys can find me on tumblr: angel-with-a-shotgun99

My sister's tumblr: protect-newt-at-all-costs

On to the story Laddies!!!!

****

You wake up to light pouring into the window of your room, the soft snores of your boyfriend coming from the other side of the bed. It's raining outside, you know by the soft tap of it hitting the window. You moved from London to Athlone a few months ago to be closer to Sean. After snapping out of your thoughts, you decide to get up seeing as sleep is not likely to let you back into its warm embrace. Your feet hit the cold hardwood and you walk into the lounge. The t.v. was still on Sean's XBOX home screen and there were still a few beer bottles on the floor. You bend over and pick them up, realizing you are still just wearing a t-shirt.

You go back into the bedroom to get a pair of shorts and notice Sean isn't in there. Then you hear it. "Top of the mornin' to ya Laddies!" You've been awake for 10 minutes how are you so loud! You walk down the hall to the guest room/Sean's office and quietly open the door. "My name is JackSepticeye and welcome back to Goat Simulator!" You giggle, knowing this is one of his favorite games to play on the channel. He turns and sees you standing there watching him. "How long have ya' been there?" He asks.

"Just a few minutes, I heard your intro and was curious." You say stepping into the room and walking over to his desk.

"OH! I have an idea! Wanna do a video with me? I can play this later." He beams. You know he loves having you in videos even though you don't have a channel and you are simply known to most as 'that Irish gamer's girlfriend'.

"What kind of video?" You ask, the last video you did with him he made you do the BeanBoozeled Challenge with him. It was horrible.

"How about a Reading Your Comments? We can look at 'em together. They are usually pretty funny." He is now turned away from his computer and is staring at you with pleading eyes.

"Fine. Let me get cleaned up a bit." You say, not ever being able to say no to those blue eyes.

You bend down and peck him on the lips. "I'll be back in a few minutes."

Back in your bedroom you pull out a pair of clean joggers and a Pink Mustache t-shirt. You pull your y/h/c hair up into a messy bun at the top of your head.

As for makeup you go for a natural look, just foundation, some eyeliner, mascara, and a nude lipstick.

You go back into Sean's office and pull your desk chair up next to his. " You ready baby?" He asks looking at you.

"Yup." You reply, popping the p.

He hits record on his camera. "Top of the mornin' to ya Laddies! I'm Jacksepticeye and welcome back to Reading Your Comments. Today we have Mark's competition, my lovely girlfriend Y/n!" I put finger in my ear that is closest to him. Even after a year I still can't get over how loud his intros are. "So we are gonna read some of your guy's comments. Y/n you wanna find the first one?"

You scroll through the endless comments when catches your eye: Magidude- Your voice sounds like a drunk squirrel was put in a blender and your videos are lame asf.

You show it to Sean giggling. "Magidude says your voice sounds like a drunk squirrel was put in a blender and your videos are lame asf."

"Just curious how do you know what it sounds like when you put a drunk squirrel in a blender?" You laugh at the stupidity of the comment.

Sean pipes in, "And how does it sound different than a sober squirrel? Oh here's one, ' Your girlfriend is out of your league by like 5 feet fuck off and let a real man show her what's up.'" He looks at me, "Babe when did you become 10ft tall? I admit she is waaaaaaay out of my league and last I checked I was human and a post-pubescent male."

"'You look like an adorable leprechaun! I see why Markiplier wants yer dick.'" You laugh as you read that one. "Mark Fiscbach I know you watch his videos, this green haired dork is mine. Fuck off." You say dead seriously but with a smile. "And yes, he is a leprechaun. #JackisaLeprechaun. Make it trend!"

Sean looks at you in horror, "I. Am. Not. A. Leprechaun. I hate you. And you and Mark need to learn to share. Read this one." Sean points at a comment.

"When are you and Y/n gonna get married Y/s/n is my OTP." You blush and look at him. Soon you hope. "Yeah Jackaboy? When? Huh? Huh? Huh?" You giggle only half joking.

He turns red and says,"well that's all for today guys. So punch that like button LIKE A BOSS! HIGH FIVES ALL AROUND! AND SEE ALL YOU DUDES IN THE NEXT VIDEO!"

After Sean stops recording you look at him, "So Sean? When is Y/s/n gonna be 100% cannon?"

"I've got a plan. Don't worry love." He stands up and kisses the top of your head. "It'll happen. I love you."

"I love you too." You mumble. Sean leaves the office and you just stare at the wall.