First Date +MatPat+

I've been friends with Mark Fischbach for 2 years, so pretty much as long as I've been in L.A. Today he is taking me to meet up with his friend Matthew, better known as MatPat from Game theory. They are working on a collab thing and I didn't want to sit at home all day, so I'm tagging along. I've watched a few Game theory videos, but I'm not subscribed. The car ride is short and relatively quiet. Mark usually talks the entire time, but today he's silent. He's planning something. We pull into the driveway of a small house and climb out.

Seconds after Mark knocks on the door Matthew opens it. "Hey Mark, who's this?" He asks looking at me with curious eyes.

"This is my friend Y/n. She was bored so she's hanging out with me today." He explains.

"Awesome, new friend." He says, stepping aside and letting us in the house. The furniture is basic and practical, everything in it's place. "So, do we want to work, or chill for a little while first?"

"I'm down for just getting work out of the way first." Mark says. Matthew nods and heads down the hall. Mark follows and calls to me, "Come on Nerd." I follow the two men to what I can only assume is his recording room.

****Time Skip because Imagine and I'm Lazy****

My phone buzzes in my pocket and I see that it's Mark. I answer, "Hey Markimoo. What's up?"

"So, is it okay if I give Matt your number?" He asks me. The question throws me off.

"Sure. I guess. Why though?" I ask him.

"Because I think he has a thing for you." He tells me. I chuckle and hang up. Turning back to my laptop, I think about Matt. He seemed really sweet. He's also cute. Maybe if he does like me I'll give it a shot. Just as I'm about to start working my phone dings. I see a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: Hey it's Matt. How are you?

Y/n: I'm good, I see Mark gave you my number.

MatPat: He sure did. So, I was wondering if you would want to hang out sometime?

Y/n: I'd like that. When are you thinking?

MatPat: Are you busy now? I just ordered pizza and I'm gonna watch a movie if you want to join.

Y/n: I was about to start writing but, I'm down. It's not like my novel is going anywhere.

MatPat: Sweet. You remember where my place is?

Y/n: Yeah. I'll see you in a bit.

MatPat: Okay. :)

I grab my keys and head to my car, on the way out the door I check my hair in the mirror by the door. I look decent. As I drive to Matt's house I feel myself getting more and more nervous. When I get there I knock on the door. He opens it and gives me a quick hug. I follow him to the living room and see Nightmare Before Christmas on the tv. "Do you like Tim Burton?" He asks pointing at the T.V. as we sit down.

"I worship the man." I reply.

About half way through the movie I feel myself starting to get tired. I lay my head on Matt's shoulder and he adjusts himself, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "Tired?" He asks me. I nod. He just chuckles and pulls me closer to his side. Just as my eyes are about to close the front door opens. We both shoot up and look back toward the door. It's Mark.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I left my wallet the other day. Did I interrupt something?" He asks, wiggling an eyebrow.

"No. Now fuck off dude." Matt says. Mark runs through the house and grabs his wallet. As he closes the door he yells something that neither Matt, or I understand. Matt looks at me for a second, as if he's debating something then suddenly turns back to the movie.

After the movie ends, I look at my phone. It's getting late. "I should probably get going." I tell Matt. His face drops slightly.

"Yeah, it is kinda late. I'll walk you out." He offers. We walk out the door to my car and just as I go to open my door he hugs me. I look him in the eyes. "We should do this again." He says.

"Definitely." I reply. Before I realize what's happening he leans in and kisses me. It lasts for only a second. When he pulls away, I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him again. "I'll talk to you later. Good night Matt." I open my car door and get in.

About half way home a small squeal comes from my lips. I have such a major crush on him. Oh my lord.