Chapter 2

Walking out of the bathroom I headed back to the entrance lobby of Bighit as if I hadn't just had the most stressful ten minutes ever. Pulling out my phone I texted Bora.

Jisoo: Hey! Im here! Where are you?

Bora: OMG YOUR HERE!

Jisoo: Lol yeah what floor are you on I'll just come up

Bora: 4th floor HURRY!

Jisoo: COMING!

Putting my phone back in my pocket I smiled happily to myself as I headed to the elevator. In the elevator I rolled back and forth on my feet excitement painted on my face. I haven't seen Bora since my last birthday week and that was before she was promoted to hair and makeup artist. 

I took a deep breath just as the elevator door opened and a very exited Bora pulled me into a tight embrace. 

'I missed you so much Jisoo! Oh my gawd! YOUR SO SKINNY ARE YOU EATING! DON'T STARVE YOURSELF'

'Bora...I...can't....breeeeaaath!'

I wheezed into her shoulder. She quickly let go, holding my shoulders at arm length examining me up and down.

'Geez you haven't changed a bit.'

By this Bora meant my clothes. I usually only darker colors that attracted less attention, so like black, white, dark maroon, navy blue, army green, what she refers to as "depressing colors". Right now I had on black shorts, a maroon t-shirt with black trim and beat up brown boots. My dark hair falling to mid back in choppy layers, windswept and messy from the flight.

'I still think you should wear colors that compliment your personality, pastels and bright cheerful colors!' Bora smiled as she said this.

I rolled my eyes, running my fingers through my tangled hair,

'Wow thanks, I'm good how are you.' I said sarcastically.

'Hey! You know what I meant, anyway I'm so glad your here! Follow me we'll talk more as I work.'

Bora beamed at me as she grabbed my arm and started pulling me down the hall.

'Ummm, won't you get in trouble if you chat and work at the same time?'

I said as Bora continued to drag me.

'Don't worry this isn't some office job, I can apply makeup and talk at the same time.'

Bora turned slightly and winked before she stopped in front of a door. I raised an eyebrow in confusion, what's with the wink. She opened the door revealing none other than BTS's dressing room. I stood in shock, my eyes widening taking in the scene. The same dressing room as the one in all the vlogs and videos the members took. All seven of them were there either getting their hair styled in front of the mirrors or sprawled out on the couch and chairs messing around. I stood dumbstruck, looking between the scene and Bora, with continuously widening eyes. She knew I was a fan of them and she didn't tell me! I wasn't emotionally prepared for this! Sure I knew she did idol's makeup but there were other idols here too! I never figured she did their makeup, or that I was going to meet them today! Anxiety flooded my nerves, Bora pulled me in before I could refuse. She took my suitcase from me and hid it in a corner along with my backpack. She turned around and looked at me a big smile on her face. She obviously noticed my completely terrified expression because she changed to a much warmer smile. 

'Don't worry,' Bora held my hands in hers 'You'll do great! You don't have to talk to them just yet. For now be my little assistant as I work.'

I let out a heavy sigh of relief and smiled back at her nodding. Bora led me to the second dressing table. My heart quickened when I saw Jimin sitting there playing on his phone. I internally fangirled but kept a straight face as I stood next to Bora, fiddling with my shirt. She said something to Jimin and began unpacking her styling equipment, I didn't  listen to what she said because I was too busy staring in awe at all the other BTS members. Gosh their so tall...

'Jisoo.'

'JISOO!'

'Huh what, sorry did you say something.'  Bora's voice snapped me back to reality.

'Could you pass me the hairspray?' Bora motioned to the hairspray next to me.

'Oh, yeah sure.' I picked up the can and handed it to Bora. Hearing my voice Jimin looked up.

'Noona, who's this?' Jimin turned around in his chair and looked at me. 

Bora is older than me, which is why Jimin referred to her as noona. She's already graduated college and has been working for some time now. We met at an event at my high school, she's the only person I have some trust in. I haven't told her about being a snowins, or anything about my secret though, the reason I had to leave my dimension in the first place was because of who I was. I couldn't risk that here.

'This is Jisoo, she's a close friend of mine.' Bora answered Jimin's question.

I smiled and bowed politely remembering he was older.  He gave his signature eye smile and nodded his head a little.

'Hi are you new here? I've never seen you around.' Jimin casually asked

'Oh um, no I'm just here to visit Bora for a week. I live in Korea just not in Seoul, ' I wasn't lying, not really, I just left out...some parts.

'Oh cool, I hope we can be friends!' Jimin smiled widely again, I could feel my ears burning up. I quickly looked down suddenly extremely interested in my shoe laces. I could feel Jimin's stare and then he chuckled and turned back around to face the mirror.

This was going to be a tough week...

**********************

BTS had headed off to a photoshoot after Bora and her colleges had finished their hair and makeup. Now I was alone in the dressing room sitting on the soft couch. Bora and the others had also went to the sight of the photoshoot, she had invited me to come, but I was exhausted. The flight here had completely worn me out and the extra work I did assisting Bora, running around fetching things and cleaning made me extra tired. Looking around the room I checked that I had cleaned everything before I lay back down on the couch to get some sleep. Since I was pretty short and small altogether, I was able to lay out across the couch comfortably. Hugging one of the throw pillows and curling up I soon fell asleep.