Chapter 4

Checking the address Bora sent me I scanned the numbers on the buildings. Spotting the building with the address, I walked to a tall silver building. Looking up I awed at how tall it was.

'Damn...' I said under my breath. Pushing open the glass doors I entered the air conditioned building. Bora's text had said her apartment was on the 7th floor, I headed to the elevator at the end of the hall. My boots clapping on the clean white floors I paused, staring at the reflection of the ceiling lights on the shiny tiles. They were lined up on the floor, floating orbs of light leading all the way to the end of the hall. Glancing up and down the hall, I took a step forward making a loud stomp as my foot landed on the light reflection. Quickly looking around again I didn't see anyone. Lifting my other foot, I lunged forward making an even louder stomp chasing the light reflections. Raising my leg up and extending it as far as I could go, I landed with a loud clap again, my legs spread wide. Stepping forward I placed my feet together, bending my knees I jumped forward, hopping all the way to the elevator chasing the lights. Out of breath once I came face to face to the wall, I smiled to myself. Gosh, Jisoo...when will you grow up. Shaking my head and grinning to myself, I turned to face the elevator and pushed the up button. Clasping my hands behind my back I swaying back and forth on my heels humming to BTS's song. 

The whole ride up to the 7th floor, I couldn't stop smiling. Tomorrow was Sunday, the start of my birthday week. No magic, no hiding from Wisps, complete freedom. And to top that, a whole week of getting to know BTS. The elevator doors opened on the 7th floor, stepping out I searched for room 7D. 

'7....7A...7B...7C...7D.' Scanning each door I came to 7D. Knocking on the light wood door, Bora immediately answered the door and yanked me in.

'TELL ME EVERYTHING! HOW DID IT GO WITH BTS!?'

*****************************

Yoongi POV:

The whole time we were eating, I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I never believed in love at first sight before but she just struck me as, different? If that was the right term, the way she spoke and laughed. Everything about her made it difficult not to stare. Occasionally when she laughed or smiled, I found myself smiling too, silently admiring her every action. Why did she make me so nervous? No, but I'm being ridiculous, I only met her today, and I didn't even talk to her. I couldn't bring myself to, I'm usually not this shy around people, she probably didn't even notice me. After she said she had to leave, I was so sad, I didn't want her to go yet.

It was late, and dark out too but Jisoo had refused a drove home. I don't know why, but letting her go home alone made me nervous, what if something happened to her? Something in me told me to, so...I followed Jisoo home. The longer I followed her the more hesitant I became. I should just turn back, why am I following her anyway, just turn around! Go back to the dorm! But, I just couldn't. I followed her all the way to a tall silver building. From a distance I saw her stare at the building for a while before walking in. I quietly walked in after, ducking behind walls to avoid being seen. Isn't this stalking? Argh what am I doing?! Just as I was about to turn back around and head to the dorm I heard a loud slap sound. I whipped my head around peeking out from behind the wall, thinking Jisoo had collapsed. I raised my eyebrow at the sight of Jisoo with her leg extended in front of her. She turned her head to look around but I pulled myself back behind the wall just in time. After 3 seconds, I peeked my head out just in time to see her lunge forward again making another loud stomp like the first time. I covered my mouth with my hand to stop myself from laughing out loud. What was this silly kid doing? I continued to watch as she did this another time and then proceeded to bounce down the hall. At the end of the hall she turned sharply to face the elevator and bushed the button. I continued to stare in awe, is this the same girl we had dinner with? She walked into the elevator smiling brightly, leaving me alone. 

'What was that?...' I stepped out from behind the wall. So she's the goofy type...I couldn't help but grin to myself. Running my hand through my hair and turned around and walked out of the building. What am I doing? I just followed a girl home...why am I being like this?

**************************

Walking up to the dorm I tried sorting out my thought and emotions. The memory of Jisoo fooling around in the hallway surfaced in my mind, making me smile. I scoffed as I walked into our dorm. The members were gathered around the T.V rewatching our previous award show. 

'Oh, Yoongi where were you?' Jimin asked. The members all looked away from the T.V noticing my presence.

'Uhhhh, I just...went for a walk..' The members stared at me with questioning looks. They wouldn't believe it for sure, I don't move unless I absolutely have to. 'I'm going to bed now.' I quickly walked to my room before the members could question me any further. I changed and got into bed. Surely enough I lay in bed awake for hours. Even after all the members had fallen asleep I still lay staring into the dark. I couldn't get Jisoo out of my mind, what was so special about her that made me so sleepless? Her goofiness...her smile...her voice. I cringed at my own emotions forcing my eyes shut to get some sleep.