Chapter 34

'Hurry, the sun sets really quickly!'

'Get your keys!'

'Where's my phone?!' 

'Come on we're gonna miss the train!' 

We rushed to the train headed to the lake. The others helped me pack snacks and blankets for a picnic by the lake. Since it was July, the sun was setting at around 8:00 pm, so we tried to get there at around 7:30. Luckily we made it there before 7:30 and there was no one there, so we laid out the blanket and the food. The others wadded around in the shallow waters, splashing lake water at each other. I sat cross legged on a rock by the shallow waters as well, watching the others fool around. Finn was scared of water so he stayed on the mat. I couldn't go in the water either since my foot was bandaged, but the others made sure I didn't feel left out. Constantly chatting with me and bringing rocks and seashells for me to see. A pile of interesting looking rocks were piled in front of me. I picked through them, tracing my fingers over the grooves and swirls on the surfaces. Just as I put down a light blue shell, V spilled another load of rocks and shells in front of me. I looked up at V's proud box smile. I laughed and thanked him, looking through the new pile. 

'Oh, V look.' I called V back when a small crab crawled out of a tiny conch. 'Theres a crab in this one.' V rushed over and eyed the sandy creature as it poked his head out of his home. 

'Cool!' V exclaimed, laughing. I gently picked up the crab and placed him in V's palm. He bounded away to show the others, water splashing with every step he took. I continued to pick through the pile of rocks and shells, the sounds of the others chatting in front of me. 

'OW! Jisoo, it pinched me!' Jin shouted, clutching his finger. I looked up to see all of them rushing towards me, Jin in front with his red finger. I laughed at Jin's non existing cut as he quickly shoved the crab into my hand. 

'You'll be fine, he was just defending himself. Maybe he knows you eat crab, and was getting revenge.' I joked. Jin pouted, the others laughing at him. I looked down at the tiny crab, 'Hello there.' I cooed, waving my finger at him.

'WATER WATER WATER!' The little crab shouted repetitively. I laughed and lowered the crab to the water, watching as it quickly swim away. 

'Lets go sit on the mat, the sun's gonna set soon.' I raised my arms up to Yoongi, signaling for him to carry me. The others rushed to the blanket we laid out, Yoongi carried me bridal style to the the mat too. He sat me down between his legs, my back against his chest, his arms secured around me. I smiled leaning back against his chest, Finn climbing into my lap. I checked my phone, 7:52 it read. We watched as the sun slowly lowered in the sky. Everything turned orange, a warm light illuminated the lake. 

'Whoa.' J-Hope said in awe. We continued to watch as the sun got lower and lower threatening to disappear behind the forests in the horizon. Pinks, oranges and blues danced over the horizon before being replaced with a dull purple. The sun completely disappeared behind the forest, a light yellow was still vaguely visible from above the trees tops. Slowly the sky around us got darker and darker. In no time at all we were plunged into darkness. 

'Come on, before the wolves come out.' I said in a fake eery tone. I silently got up and jumped away on my un-bandaged foot. In the dark no one could see me smirk, but my magic also came with night vision so I could clearly see all of their terrified expressions. Finn who was a cat and also had night vision followed me as I limped further away from them.

'Theres wolves?!' The members whisper yelled, franticly looking around.

'Oh yeah, and a bunch of other wild animals too. We should quickly get on the train before they come out.' I snickered quietly to myself as I continued limping away from them.